• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Hmmm...

    Dwarf Fortress Hmmm...


    Hmmm...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Two major rivers merged into one mega river! Of course Urist McParker had to show off his wagon skills.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    My 13 dwarves savana empire!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    posted it in r/aww but got downvoted, thought you may like this cute photo

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    After hearing about it for years, I finally decided to try out DF. Maybe an hour of playing later, I’ve got a respectable little hole.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    My mayor just demanded a platinum weapon rack his dining room.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    It's such a pity he decided to single handedly charge the sieging night horrors...

    We have iron, silver and gold. Neither we, not our civilization, have any platinum, so I guess it was unavoidable.

    submitted by /u/NZSloth
    [link] [comments]

    DF Round Table Podxast only has 14 active listeners!?!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    The DF Round Table team mentioned the download stats in this week's episode and I was shocked.

    Guys and Gals. Seriously. Don't sleep on this. It's a great show which does a good job of covering different aspects of the game and surrounding communities/events.

    For me, it's as big a part of DF as Krugsmash, and I'm really surprised so few people are listening. Check it out!!

    https://dfroundtable.com/

    Edit: I'd even consider starting from the beginning. There's only been 2 big patches since it started, and the stores they tell from their own forts are still very relevant in the first ones.

    submitted by /u/Scrimshank22
    [link] [comments]

    Blunt weapons it is

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Pigs and various other animals somehow living up inside of my many peach trees, drenched in bones and blood and bits of corpses. They aren't on the ground level.. lol.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Part 3 of Gary's German DF-Tutorial! Weltengenerierung (world gen)!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Steam Community Update 15 June 2020: "Dwarf Fortress First Look Gameplay & Commentary ⚒️"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I found the reason why one of my goblin civs is not ruled by a demon.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Just got my first siege since 2014

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Decided to try out the new Dwarf Fortress updates after about 8 years since my last game.

    Got through an entire two years without any goblins. Forest titan in year 2 killed two of my dwarves, but the dozen monster slayers that hang around my base finished it off. "Huh," I wonder, "maybe the game got less risky."

    Year 3: The undead are attacking! 67 of them. I build an archery tower and... nope, more than half the zombies are elite archers, with decent-quality bows.

    Time to seal up the surface forever, I guess.

    submitted by /u/sir_ornitholestes
    [link] [comments]

    Df is simply everywhere ..

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Question about animals, nests and the wagon

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I've been playing on and off for a few months, mostly trying to understand as much as I can and watching some tutorials, but I haven't found the answer to this:

    I embarked with turkeys, (6 hens and 1 gobbler). I made 6 nests for the hens inside my "fortress" (a muddy hole in a mountain I call my fortress) which I assumed they liked, because they spent some time on it. A few minutes later, all the hens go back to the wagon where the gobbler is. I put a 7th nest on the fortress but the hens won't go back in, neither the gobbler.

    Is there a way to permanently put them in the safety of my muddy palace? I emptied the wagon, but the gobbler still wants to hang around it.

    submitted by /u/animapestis
    [link] [comments]

    You've caught another one.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    You've caught another one.

    Decided to give this "game" a go and put together a modest hole in the ground. Currently working on silver blunt weapons, bedrooms, and setting the distillery backup. Between Dwarf Fortress and Factorio, the world has become a pretty dangerous place for spare time.

    How doomed am I so far?

    https://preview.redd.it/cgm8dmp4b7551.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2511b640d410be41303e5f5544ceeaf17016e261

    submitted by /u/-Cytosolic-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment