• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Goblin spearman DESTROYS cave crocodile with FACTUAL WORDS and LOGIC

    Dwarf Fortress Goblin spearman DESTROYS cave crocodile with FACTUAL WORDS and LOGIC


    Goblin spearman DESTROYS cave crocodile with FACTUAL WORDS and LOGIC

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    So into my 4th year on my latest fortress. Got my first Prophet in a migrant wave...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    The wiki says this is a spy sent from my own civ? Then goes on...

    Traitor dwarves were added with the first villainy update. At the time of this edit, next to nothing is known about them except that the concept exists. Clearly, research is needed, although the nature of the subject makes that difficult to replicate or observe.

    So what do we want to observe?

    Currently on active archery training, she arrived as a proficient archer... also, as my first instinct was to protect my prophet, so she is fully kitted out in steel and I have 5 war dogs assigned to her, so there's that fun...

    submitted by /u/redbredted
    [link] [comments]

    Animal men unable to gain fame.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Playing as elephant man. Killed and talked about giants, nightmares and camps. Still not able to have two followers.

    submitted by /u/HeartFalse5266
    [link] [comments]

    soundsense not working on linux

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    I'm new to dwarf fortress and i'm trying to get soundsense working. Besides soundsense i'm not using any mods or starterpacks.

    I'm on arch linux, and i'm getting the same error as kabads when installing the soundsense AUR package.

    i tried soundsense-rs instead, but it gives me a blank screen with none of the menu buttons working. I'm not the only one experiencing this. I tried DHMike57's version and the menu buttons work but there are still no volume sliders.

    While i don't think it matters I am using dwm as my window manager.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KingNeil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment