• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I have discovered the power of water

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    In an attempt to clean the blood out of my latest fortress I attempted to flood it from the nearby river. Well, I succeeded and my poor dwarves were completely unprepared for the water to go absolutely everywhere, dragging all of my marble blocks away and in some cases into my dwarves. My dwarves have mostly drowned at this point; or gone insane. I'm kinda looking for advice, or should I just move on to the next one?

    submitted by /u/Colserra21
    [link] [comments]

    An heirloom hatch cover, just what I wanted...

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Trying to use Dorven Realms

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Hey there, I was trying to use Dorven Realms (launched from the Lazy Newb pack). I exported the data, put in the images, and waited for it to generated. When I opened the world in Minecraft, there was absolutely no difference from a normal Minecraft world, and nothing like the screenshots could be found (square rivers etc).
    Is there anything I should know?

    submitted by /u/Lucario1296
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment