• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress The year is 78, Udon En is entirely consumed by the green horde. Well, not entirely... One small group of indomitable Human and Dwarven settlements still hold out against the Goblin invaders.

    Dwarf Fortress The year is 78, Udon En is entirely consumed by the green horde. Well, not entirely... One small group of indomitable Human and Dwarven settlements still hold out against the Goblin invaders.


    The year is 78, Udon En is entirely consumed by the green horde. Well, not entirely... One small group of indomitable Human and Dwarven settlements still hold out against the Goblin invaders.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    The Dwarf Fortress Terrarium (How I did it in comments)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    How to weaken other civs

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    So currently I am playing one of the last bastions of a dwarfen civilisation, the others being conquered by goblin forces. Their civ is listed as peacefull on the world map, however they have taken over our mountainhomes, that are said to be inhabited by around 2000 Goblins each. How do I weaken their forces, would raiding them do anything or do I have to attack them outright? Are such sites even conquerable or can they just be "cheesed" by getting them to surrender to you?

    submitted by /u/Germaniafreak
    [link] [comments]

    I claimed a wild horse as a pet, and he loves to kick goblins. I love him so much. This goblin made the mistake of trying to pet him.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    [ZM5's Assorted] Splitting Headache

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Sometimes the simplest solution is often the best.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Trouble starting a game or finding any help online

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    So I just downloaded mephs tileset launcher with the idea it'll make everything less complicated to set up and get into.

    I set everything how I wanted got sound sense updated. But when I click start game it give me a red message saying cannot find a game..

    I know there is no game to find.. that's why I'm clicking to start one..

    Can anyone plz help me and teach me what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/RandomLark0690
    [link] [comments]

    Under siege.. by waves of immigrant hippies

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Building is confusing

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I just got started playing dwarf fortress and I love it, but I'm having a difficult time building are there any good videos that thoroughly explain the building or do I just need to keep experimenting

    submitted by /u/Ragemodebzrk
    [link] [comments]

    Is Stress simply "doesn't care about anything" now?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I've been playing a few test Forts since the update, and it seems like "doesn't care about anything" is now the default destination for most Dwarves. Practically speaking, I still prefer this over the previous forms of depression that rendered my Dwarves more useless than a failed Mood, but still. I feel like stress accumulates slower, but the daisy-chain effect of recurring memories is still just as bad. The only difference now is that stressed Dwarves who reach soulless apathy can still work. Has anyone else noticed similar effects in a long term Fortress?

    submitted by /u/Immortal-D
    [link] [comments]

    ☼<<☼Cryptbeards XXIX☼>>☼ The Invaders milling about outside continue to dither. The gates remain open and inviting but tales of our wrasslin' prowess must have reached their ranks. They fear the benthic levels of pressure delivered by the kill cuddle.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment