• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress I made a map of Irolecad Linòn, my little corner of Zaludsil

    Dwarf Fortress I made a map of Irolecad Linòn, my little corner of Zaludsil


    I made a map of Irolecad Linòn, my little corner of Zaludsil

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:12 AM PST

    I’ve been drawing stuff in Dwarf Fortress lately in preparation for a project I’m working on, here’s an art dump!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Help! Never-ending Mongoose blood!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    So for the first time I've set up a waterfall in my fortress. It flows down from a river on the surface, through multiple layers of my fortress through grates and down to the cavern below.

    The problem is, the grate on the first layer is constantly covered in mongoose blood. My Dwarf complain about not being able to clean it while the water is flowing so I close the floodgate to stop the water, they come in and clean off the blood, but then as soon as I open the floodgates again the Mongoose blood comes back. I've checked everything upstream, the whole riverbed and channel, there is no Mongoose corpse. I do remember a hunter killing a mongoose but that was a while ago. There is no Mongoose blood anywhere else. Where is it all coming from?? How do I make it go away?? Why doesn't the water wash away the blood?? It's seriously annoying.

    submitted by /u/rustypig
    [link] [comments]

    DF comics

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    There is a place where I can see all of them? Most of the wiki links are dead :(

    submitted by /u/SlavV-ML-
    [link] [comments]

    Murky pools of Armok.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Been doing a limited-population fort lately

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    I need a Miss Marple dwarf to solve this heinous crime

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Odd situation where goblins weren't murdering traders

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Had a human caravan wander in with unfortunate timing since a goblin siege appeared a few moments later. After retreating underground and getting the condolence slabs ready to trade to the next batch of humans that showed up, I noticed something odd: the Trade Depot humans were just ignored by the attackers, whereas their guards were absolutely wrecked as I expected. After waiting outside for a while, they eventually got away without issue when the goblins were a fair distance away, still during the siege. And the goblins were certainly not friendly, as their guards and several unfortunate visitors would testify.

    Are traders (and pack animals) inside the trade depot not viewed as hostile entities for some reason? Does a siege need a building destroyer to attack units inside a trade depot? Was my depot Microcline-constructed holy ground? Just curious if this a common thing and what the explanation would be for it.

    submitted by /u/Spazgrim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment