• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Fairly new to DF. Here's my first attempt at a volcano base. The bridges are for "fun"

    Dwarf Fortress Fairly new to DF. Here's my first attempt at a volcano base. The bridges are for "fun"


    Fairly new to DF. Here's my first attempt at a volcano base. The bridges are for "fun"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Swirls of blood redden the moat of Bellhame as a sortie against besieging forces turns ill for the defenders, who are driven into the water (184, colorized)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    This sight is the reason why I love drowning chambers.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Ned.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Emgash Bridesplash the Plump Helmet Man, traveller of the Cracked Dune, Former Herbalist of Wavemodest and Scout of the Passionate Drink.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    This makes as much sense as anything else in my fort at the moment...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    The human cheese maker of doom

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    Just relating my most recent, and pretty ridiculous failure. I'm a fairly green player of DF and I had finally managed to set up a thriving fortress.

    After a siege of undead had run its course, I reopened the fortress gates only to find a "guest" human cheese maker interred one. Of course I felt I had to eliminate this undead threat from my halls. I summoned my one squad wearing full copper armour, who promptly got annihilated by the cheese maker.

    The cheese maker then proceeded to go on a rampage and I ended up with just some dwarven children alive...

    On to the new fortress!

    PS if anyone has tips on the best way to keep track of what's happening in a fight, that'd help.

    submitted by /u/crushed_aubergine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment