• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Hmm, Sperm Whale Men are massive, powerful Adventurers and they can wear Adamantine Armor. Good. But they Drown on land. Bad. But the Undead don't need to breathe and I have 3 Necromancers... BY ARMOK'S TEARS... What have I wrought!? Happy Mother's Day!

    Dwarf Fortress Hmm, Sperm Whale Men are massive, powerful Adventurers and they can wear Adamantine Armor. Good. But they Drown on land. Bad. But the Undead don't need to breathe and I have 3 Necromancers... BY ARMOK'S TEARS... What have I wrought!? Happy Mother's Day!


    Hmm, Sperm Whale Men are massive, powerful Adventurers and they can wear Adamantine Armor. Good. But they Drown on land. Bad. But the Undead don't need to breathe and I have 3 Necromancers... BY ARMOK'S TEARS... What have I wrought!? Happy Mother's Day!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Finally an explanation of what an "urist" is....

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    "Eatenfrightful" The legendary bronze mace

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I've literally never seen a kobold in my adventure games before, but now I have a world full of them for some reason.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    BF - Ace in the hole

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Fortress of Faircrafts, a fort made out of green glass towers. Murdered before the magma pump stack was ready

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    New DF crashing on Linux

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I've been trying to play DF lately on Manjaro and it appears like it crashes a lot. I used to play it on Ubuntu and it'd last pretty much into CPU death phases of glory. Now, even digging a small tunnel 8 z levels deep can cause a crash.

    Am I the only one or did other Linux users find the latest to be less stable?

    (CPU = Ryzen 3800x GPU = rx 5700 xt using latest stable Mesa and playing community installed DF with no DF-Hack, mods or even replaced tilesets like Kruggsmash's)

    submitted by /u/dontcarebear1983
    [link] [comments]

    The Demise of Cobragild

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Dwarf Fortress - The fortress of "DemonSlayers" Let The Depression Sink In

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment