• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress - Multiplayer Mod Gameplay

    Dwarf Fortress Dwarf Fortress - Multiplayer Mod Gameplay


    Dwarf Fortress - Multiplayer Mod Gameplay

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    And I think to myself: "What a wonderful world."

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    BF - Rise and fall

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    This forgotten beast was promising: a sauropod, big mandibles, carapace deadly spittle... but then it picked a fight with a magma crab and died in the resulting fire

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    So I'm new to Dwarf Fortress, and forgot that eggs will eventually turn into baby turkeys...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Wereskinks on the prowl in this world

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    An undead invasion confined my dwarfs to their fortress. After exploring the caverns, a mighty forgotten beast appeared. It was giant and powerful and breated fire: an ideal solution to the unded problem! We managed to pit them against each other... and then...

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    TIL dwarves can get atom-smashed by raising bridges

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    A forgotten beast rose from the underground, so I ordered every dwarf to retreat to the safety of the base and activated the bridge to the underground. I thought every dwarf had gotten through, but apparently I was too quick. One of the mechanics was running across the bridge as it activated. They were on the raising edge, just one tile and they would've been clear. They disappeared.

    Naively, I thought 'oh, they must've dropped onto the floor below'.

    After the forgotten beast scurried around struggling to find a path to my juicy dwarves, it gave up. Quarantine was declared over, and I re-opened the bridge. I noticed in the units screen that there was a missing mechanic, so when I found a hungry mechanic sitting by the edge to the underground lake, I thought 'Well, looks like they're not missing anymore!' But their name didn't match up. I honestly didn't realize that the dwarf I saw disappear was the same one that was missing.

    Thankfully, the forgotten beast returned and slaughtered a bunch of my dwarves, so I had to return to the save I made just after it appeared. There, I decided to wait a little longer before pulling the lever. I saw a mechanic rush across the bridge, and checked their name. They were the missing dwarf. Shortly after they made it, another mechanic ran across the bridge, this one being the hungry dwarf by the water's edge, and it all clicked into place. I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to realize.

    To think, all my dwarves had to do to find the missing dwarf was look up and notice the mashed corpse on the ceiling.

    submitted by /u/Tydosius
    [link] [comments]

    McArcady's LinuxDwarfPack has updated! LinuxDwarfPack-0.47.04-r2 (DFHack-r1)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Zas, the naughty hunter (naked)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    An interesting couple seasons in the Fortress

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Well, I finally played a fortress long enough to experience both a goblin siege and a werebeast arrival. Apparently I'm an expert:

    Goblin seige announced, I tripped alerts and raised my drawbridge and prepared for Fun. Then the goblins left without ever coming near my fortress...scaredy cats.

    Weregecko arrival announced, I decided I didn't want to have to deal with him in my civilization so death to him it was! I tripped alerts and raised my drawbridge hoping my Marksdorfs could take him out from behind the wall. He started snacking on one of my water buffalo when my speardorf (from behind the wall, about 10 tiles away) stabbed him to death...so now I think my speardorf is superman.

    submitted by /u/klokwerkz
    [link] [comments]

    Let's see your taverns!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I am straining for a tavern layout for my new fortress. I thought it might be best to see what the community does with their taverns and steal get some inspiration for my own!

    submitted by /u/Defilus
    [link] [comments]

    I drew an artifact

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment