• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress DevLog 16 November 2020: "Most recently, I've been working on the building interface."

    Dwarf Fortress DevLog 16 November 2020: "Most recently, I've been working on the building interface."


    DevLog 16 November 2020: "Most recently, I've been working on the building interface."

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I think my fort is becoming a nacromancer tower...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    It all started from a dried corpse.

    Migrants came in. Bloody vampire roamed the bedrooms. Read the thoughts again. Nothing. Turns out it was our BLOODY MAYOR. Jailed him. Not enough though, so I trained a hammerdorf as captain of the guard. Next time this sucker goes hunting he's gona get his BEATINGS.

    BUT FAQ NO. He failed to kill someone and there are no witnesses. Decided to wall him in next to the grave instead.

    Fast forward ahead. Capt of the guard hammerdorf is now hammerlord along with two of his buds. Fort built too much furniture now GUESTS ARE FLOODING THE TAVERN. BOOZE GONE. HAMMERLORDS STRESSED. HAMMER JAMS IN RANDOM BRAIN WHILE FORT SIEGED.

    He killed a brewer. Pulverized another mace dwarf. Smashed a kid. Dammit, TAKE HIM OFF THE MILITARY.

    Necromancer Mayer sees this. The captain of the guard's bloodied greaves and gauntlets. GIVES HIM THE BIG MIDDLE FINGER. Ahem... No, uh. GESTURES. DEAD KID IS OFFENDED. DEAD KID BECOMES BLEAK HUNTER. SHREDS THE FORMER CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD. I say shred but it's more like A THOUSAND PUNCHES TILL THE CAP LOOKED LIKE THE SPLIT BRAIN DEFORMED CLUSTERFUCK THAT HE IS.

    MEANWHILE. Goblins approach fort. Bridges are all up. THEY FIND A WAY TO GET INTO THE COURTYARD. Apparently they jump off roofs too. DORFS SMASH. GETS SMASHED. WALLS IN THE ENTRANCE TO THE MAIN STAIRS.

    Phew. Now we just need to clean up the godda

    DORF MCDORFIDDLER INTERRUPTED BY GOBBO PIKEMAN. Remember when we ran out of booze. We expanded into a HUGE farm plot. JUST BENEATH THE SURFACE. AND WE CHOPPED TREES.

    There is. A hole. (Edit: hole. S.) From the surface. To. The fort. Gobbos hop in. Slaughters dorfs. Laughs menacingly. DORF NECROMANCERS: HOLD MY DWARVEN BEER. UNDEAD ORGY INCOMING. DORFS HEADING TO BURIALS NOW LINING UP TO BE KILLED AT THE ONLY TUNNEL TO THE GRAVE. QUACKIN DORFS STACKING UP TO ATTACK ONE UNDEAD AND GETS PANZERSHRECKED. NECROMANCERS KILL EACH OTHER.

    Meanwhile farmers with no hauling labours still getting booze produced. BLESS THEIR MOUNTAIN SOULS LMDAO.

    But guess who's laughing now.

    No not the undead capt. Not the split faced kid.

    THE FKIN VAMPIRE WHO I WALLED UP. HE IS WATCHING THIS AT THE FRONT ROW SEAT. I CAN'T EVEN RELEASE HIM BECAUSE UNDEADS IGNORE VAMPS.

    submitted by /u/bakran_aschenuetten
    [link] [comments]

    The end of Winechambered.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:57 PM PST

    An update on Winechambered.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:13 PM PST

    my small group of performers!!! im not even joking when i say that every other day there is a petition to join this group

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Hello fellow !FUN! enthusiasts! I have made a blog where I will post various Dwarf Fortress related things from tutorials to gameplay reports. Check it out if you're interested, I'd love to hear any feedback you have.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    https://dwarvendeavours.blogspot.com/

    I checked the subreddit's rules and I'm pretty sure I'm not in violation of anything, but if I am please let me know so I can take this down.

    submitted by /u/UristTheChampion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment