• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress xDrawing of a dwarfx

    Dwarf Fortress xDrawing of a dwarfx


    xDrawing of a dwarfx

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    DasTactic Is Back At It!: DWARF FORTRESS ~ Primer for New Players 2020

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Streaming Dwarf Fortress: Experiments with memories and stress. The giant pump stack continues in its construction, and speaking of giants ... one has just appeared on the map. (VOD will be in the description after the stream is ended)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Requirements to begin sparring

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I don't know if this has ever been mentioned here before, and I tried searching to see if there's ever been any discussion about this.

    I started up a new fort fairly recently and have been doing alright. I had an okay-ish military at about 60 dwarves, and was able to fend off a Cyclops attack with nothing but a single punch bruise to a single Axedwarf tummy. Easy.

    A wereraccoon attack the following year that ripped the head off a fisherdwarf and bit one of my macedwarves proved more challenging. Many months (and 6 more lost to subsequent wereraccoon containment protocol failures) later, and I'm back to an okay spot. Then a vile force of darkness cuts my military down from 8 dwarves to 4.

    I had to throw together a new military pretty quickly, and my current civilization seems not to prioritize martial training in its migrants, so I'm left with pretty much 0 dwarves with combat skills besides the 4 that survived the goblin siege. And I noticed that no sparring was going on, except between some of my macedwarves and axedwarves.

    To cut the rambling, dwarven squads will not begin sparring until there are at least 2 dwarves with an "Adequate" skill level. I made a fresh Sword squad following the siege, and followed their progress pretty closely to find this out.

    I dunno if it's common knowledge or not, but interesting nonetheless!

    submitted by /u/baronvonshootyguns
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for succession companion(s)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Hello guy's I'm searching to someone(s) to start an "fast" succession game, if anyone with "lot's" of free time want to start one just pm me

    sorry not posting nothing funny like an potato

    submitted by /u/TheAleG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment