• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress I forgot to make drinks and someone decided it was a good idea to force feed a 4 year old child some vomit...

    Dwarf Fortress I forgot to make drinks and someone decided it was a good idea to force feed a 4 year old child some vomit...


    I forgot to make drinks and someone decided it was a good idea to force feed a 4 year old child some vomit...

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I was pitting some prisoners, but one managed to break free and is now chasing a dwarf around the fort with some questionable intentions

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    After 3 years I'm finally starting to enjoy DF

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I first heard about DF because of Rimworld, I always wanted to try it but kept bouncing off after an hour...I didn't think it's possible but I think after 4 attempts over the last 3 years, I've finally managed to understand how to play Dwarf Fortress(At least the basics). I've spent 6 hours with the game today, I survived a year(I'm a bit slow with the controls because of my disability)...And I'm actually enjoying it?

    I know it's nothing, but I'm just happy I've finally managed to wrap my head around the UI and the basics(And now I actually think it's not too terrible) enough to enjoy it, and I can't wait to finally get addicted to this amazing game.

    submitted by /u/Vantezzle
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, I have heard about the artifact ", ♂". I like its ability to move around and hug people.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    LinuxLNP Release - 0.47.04-r1 x64

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    This is an engraving of a troll. The troll is brooding.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Ah yes, the rings here are made out of rings

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Adventure mode stories

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    What's the most legendary thing you've done as an adventurer

    submitted by /u/jakobjakepig
    [link] [comments]

    Huh, Usually you leave the vampire part out of the campaign promises.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Megabeast Sandstone Colossal [Legendary-4Arms-Whip]

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I decided to base this giant of a creature around Eox from the Legend of Zelda and my own writing.

    Colossals are ginormous 60ft giant made of up stones, regardless of the material. They once wondered the land, destroying civilizations like it was nothing, but all were put to rest by the Zorian race. It wasn't until recently they have awoken again, seeking to complete their goal, to kill everything in sight.

    BE AWARE! This creature is difficulty 20 (won't appear in adventure mode) and is also a Legendary Whip User. Considering it has four arms it will be very hard to kill. I made it specifically hard due to the fact their goal is to destroy civilizations whenever they want. I tested out in Arena Mode and it took an army of 40 Dwarfs to kill it. These dwarfs were equipped with basic armor and basic weapons. So there's a chance with higher chance of survival with better equipment. I will post the raw file in the comments.

    submitted by /u/SilentDereck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment