• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress "Totem", Foul Blendec vs Disa Isathiti, Raven Man - DFGT V fan art

    Dwarf Fortress "Totem", Foul Blendec vs Disa Isathiti, Raven Man - DFGT V fan art


    "Totem", Foul Blendec vs Disa Isathiti, Raven Man - DFGT V fan art

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    When you're playing with soundsense and Danger Room comes on.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I love some of the accidental features of this game.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    One of my favourite things to discover was that if you accidentall put designate animals to a "pit/pond" zone rather than a "pen/pasture" zone, the dwarves take the animals and throw them into the water.

    This happened to me a while ago, I accidentally designated all of my animals into a pit/pond zone, and my dwarves threw all of them in, I realised no work was getting done because a lot of my dwarves were just going and throwing these animals back into the water after they scrambled out.

    I just picture the expedition leader looking at it, and scratching his beard and saying to himself "something.... something isn't quite right about this"

    submitted by /u/ooohFah
    [link] [comments]

    I know where to go for my honeymoon now.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    I was carving out a mountain to get the massive amounts of magnetite inside and I seem to have hit an aquifer.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Never had this happen before in all my years playing dwarf fortress using the starter pack

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Live with Hypedbag 4+hours happy to help new people learn :) <3

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Woops

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Rock Salt...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I feel cheated...

    Rock Salt

    Do you know how important salt is in RL?.

    I gonna make a lot of mugs with it, And sell them to drunken dwarfs. Muahahaha, Muahahaha, Muahahahaha.

    submitted by /u/Wolfraing
    [link] [comments]

    My first Forgotten Beast on my new fortress.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    hi guys, i made a series on youtube about dwarf fortress!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    The whole goal of this series is to get through he most z levels, meaning i just need to take care of my fort and go down as many z levels as possible. here is the video, watch if you want to its 40 mins lol, video.

    submitted by /u/charz185
    [link] [comments]

    Using DFHack To Dump In-Game Stocks

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I can dump or view all available stocks in a running game of DF from memory?

    I'd like to pipe that to a text file if possible.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/moonracers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment