• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress My very amateurish attempt at making my favorite game intro of all time from perler beads

    Dwarf Fortress My very amateurish attempt at making my favorite game intro of all time from perler beads


    My very amateurish attempt at making my favorite game intro of all time from perler beads

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Now that's a loyalty cascade...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Nora Gomez the first victor

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I, m interested into Dwarf fortress but I don't know how to play.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I saw a group of people playing this game and thought I would give it a try. Instead of playing I was spending most of the time trying to understand the game. I would really use some help understanding the basics.

    submitted by /u/Gembuster
    [link] [comments]

    Correct me if Im wrong but...... Is this a form of incest. The King Smenre Fullltrample is the spouse of Bok Bellyguarded.... which is her aunt. Man Dwarf Fortress is fun and messed up at the same time.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Steel Skin Dwarfs

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I modified my ingame files to make the skin of my dwarfs to be steel so I can melt them down after they pass and make swords out of them. The problem is... After I implemented it all I cannot actually tell if it set. Is there a way to tell if it set? Or should I add something into the ingame text to give me a signal?

    submitted by /u/JustZach1
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure Mode is traveling to a new world possible

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Like the title says is it possible to travel between worlds in Adventure Mode?

    I want to take my character to a new world

    submitted by /u/victordacat
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend made me clay replicas of some artefacts my dwarves made! A jet ring, a figurine and a fungiwood crutch. I’ll post more details in the description for anyone who is super bored haha

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    First fortress that survived over a year.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Divinebrass - Slug science and Silversmiths (2hrs, starting now)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Is Quickfort dead?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    The github page shows no updates in years. Has it been abandoned? Is there an alternative? I noticed this when trying to qfconvert and seeing it's python2 (ugh). I might be willing to spend the time to switch it to python3, but only if it's still being maintained by someone.

    submitted by /u/lokaaarrr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment