• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress I normally prefer Vanilla but this update looks amazing :)

    Dwarf Fortress I normally prefer Vanilla but this update looks amazing :)


    I normally prefer Vanilla but this update looks amazing :)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    In the game Regions of Ruin the is a nice reference to DF

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    DevLog 9 April 2020: "More great work from our artists! More to see next week! I hope all is well."

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Uthgurziril year 1. Quarantine treating me well.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Bitlands twbt overrides preview

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    New Premium update. Vanilla TWBT multilevel is now a thing with more colors

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    1. Establish Death God Temple, 2. ???, 3. Prophet!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Talking over the recent Steam multilevel screenshots

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    [Kruggsmash] Scorchfountain Tales: The Damned King

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    My dwarf is a casket novelist

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game, have been checking it out for the last couple of days. I waited to simulate a 1000 years long history and embarked on an easy biome, as specified in the tutorial. It's all going fine, almost nobody attacks me, a newb-friendly situation.

    Someone has made a casket during a strange mood. I thought it was nothing special, but when I loaded the description I thought the game crashed. After a minute, the description loaded.

    This is why the game has lagged.

    I have to admit, I have no idea, how:

    • The craftsdwarf managed to engrave what could be akin to Thucydides' History in a dwarf-sized casket
    • He managed to engrave the scene of engraving it and the end product itself
    • He knew about the events from 900 years in the past, when my fortress isn't exactly a big and important hub, I just trade, mine, send vampires to jail and chill

    I checked, he wasn't posessed. Maybe all the necromancers and ghouls that repeatedly visit my library told him all these tales? Man, the guy must have a beast of a memory.

    submitted by /u/estremadura
    [link] [comments]

    I’m going to give Dwarf Fortress Mode another try on Steam.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I never really played the "Dwarf Fortress" mode in Dwarf Fortress, but with the Steam version coming out soon, I'm looking forward to giving Fortress Mode another try now that I can tell what I'm looking at. It should make it a lot more easier for me to grasp.

    submitted by /u/CinnamonCardboardBox
    [link] [comments]

    Found another great LP give this guy some love

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I was told by twitch chat that not many people have seen the eruption that happens when you reclaim an embark site with a volcano. I wanted to make a short video of it, but got sucked into the rabbit hole for an hour. Skip to 18:36 of the second video if you just want to see the overflow moment.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I am not prepared for this.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Big appetite for a big mole apparently

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment