• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress I rolled dice at the altars and i got cursed, turned into a buzzard for a week. When i flew up to a man the most wholesome thing happened.

    Dwarf Fortress I rolled dice at the altars and i got cursed, turned into a buzzard for a week. When i flew up to a man the most wholesome thing happened.


    I rolled dice at the altars and i got cursed, turned into a buzzard for a week. When i flew up to a man the most wholesome thing happened.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Steam :: Dwarf Fortress :: An actual look at graphical improvements

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    DevLog 25 March 2020: "I sold all the material in my starting wagon except for a pick and bought up a barnyard full and set them by the water."

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    [Kruggsmash] Scorchfountain Ep.3: The Horn Beetle & 3-Eyed Fiend

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Extent of player action on the world

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I've never been quite clear about how much of an effect a player can have on the greater world. There's the obvious effects of having high wealth and population that attracts monsters, armies, and traders. But what about once you leave a fortress to run on its own and start up a new one?

    Does that old fortress still have a noticeable effect on the world? Can you trade with your former dwarves? If it attracts negative attention, will you suffer by proxy if you are (say) one tile away in the same local map; ie will armies march across your land on their way to your former fortress?

    What are the limitations of player action on the world? I know I can't bridge a major river during gameplay and then expect to see the dwarves take advantage of a new trading route or a new path to move, but I know I can affect politics enough that one of my dwarves will inherit a title or that the king will come and declare this the new mountain home.

    The game is so complex and sprawling that I wouldn't be surprised if it were the case.

    submitted by /u/Krogs322
    [link] [comments]

    First Time succesfully mining Candy!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Latest news from Berstigil. I didn't see the shot go off, but my fire-breathing home security system appears to be functioning. Here's hoping that fire-front heading northwards cooks a few zombies.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Preview Win64 0.47.04 Pack "Vettlingr Returns" Edition v2! (Updated DFhack, TWBT, & Therapist; full Soundsense, Vettlingr 1.3.1b.)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    A very interesting visitor

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So my fort is on its 4th year in the new update (well, newest on LNP) and I got a very interesting visitor: Fensast Ewomitke, Human Poet fallen corpse

    So I was wondering, should I assume he's a villain and beat him to death? Or should I just let him in? Can any of you vouch for him? I mean.... he's a corpse.... he's gotta be bad right?

    Also another note, how do you get Meph to work on LNP, not the lite version it comes packaged with, but Meph with Vordak >.< and is that a good idea to use?

    Thank you for any responses :)

    submitted by /u/Sooner535
    [link] [comments]

    My first Dwarf Fortress stream went south real fast. And we had such high hopes...

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Updated Win64 0.47.04 Pack "Caveat Emptor Redux" Edition (w/Updated DFhack, TWBT, & Dwarf Therapist; Phoebus Tileset, Soundsense.)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Dorfs too busy to be alcoholics

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    They're complaining they dont have buckets so I told them to make buckets but theyre too busy drinking and they have the audacity to blame me for it. Meanwhile, my expedition leader is basically comatose from fighting a possessed dwarf and my chief doctor is too inebriated to care. Also, they wont get food because they're too busy drinking and then complain they dont have food. At least my first fort had the curtosy of getting doinked on by gaters instead of becoming a drunken hovel.

    submitted by /u/qzamap
    [link] [comments]

    It's a little chilly in my food stockpile

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    full-heal and this croc still forced me to load a backup save by shaking me clean in half

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    She is cheating!!!!! :O LMAO

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment