• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress A Forgotten Beast showed up in my fort when the military was away. Eight troglodytes at once beat it to death. Absolute legends.

    Dwarf Fortress A Forgotten Beast showed up in my fort when the military was away. Eight troglodytes at once beat it to death. Absolute legends.


    A Forgotten Beast showed up in my fort when the military was away. Eight troglodytes at once beat it to death. Absolute legends.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    DevLog 13 January 2020: "... so we're just ahead of schedule to get to the January release. "

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:45 PM PST

    That was satisfying.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:20 PM PST

    My friend and I tried out some DF mods and played as members of the Mushroom kingdom

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    War Bears Being Attacked by Dwarves

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:35 AM PST

    So, I'm damn deep in my most recent fortress, having achieved a really solid amount of things, including the acquisition of a breeding pair of Grizzly Bears, who have been breeding for a few years now, to the point where I have trained the two parents while waiting for the cubs to grow up.

    One of them, the male, I assigned to my captain of the guard, and the bear was immediately attacked by a spearmaster until he died, running away and not attacking back the entire time, at this point I saved and tried with the female, however if I assign her to someone, she is killed, does anyone know what might be happening?

    submitted by /u/RRed1234
    [link] [comments]

    When you've succeeded at your life's dreams, are superhuman, and broody and depressed: Superhero in the making

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Mon Snûn : The Savage Land of Festivals - Episode 7 ; Beasts and Heroes

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGJ78abk5GA&feature=youtu.be

    Hey guys! Here's the seventh episode of my series, which I am trying to get as much feedback on so that I can improve myself as much as possible for the next videos I'll make! Hope you guys enjoy ^^

    submitted by /u/Pandito24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment