• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress BF - Chapter 4: Escalation

    Dwarf Fortress BF - Chapter 4: Escalation


    BF - Chapter 4: Escalation

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:34 AM PST

    When you know a dwarf is REALLY depressed.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    My animal trainers have amazing skills and strange ideas.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I can't stop thinking about this game!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Hi all!

    I've recently started playing dwarf fortress using the LNP. I'm absolutely terrible at it and have already had two forts fail pretty hard.

    My first fort was absolutely decimated after a were-elk dropped by before I even knew how to make a weapon and trampled through a majority of my dwarves. To be fair, i may have neglected doors at the entrance...

    My second fort I managed to got to the first caverns and a group of cave alligators had plenty of dwarf snacks as they made their way up my stairs.

    Each time though I want to come back and learn how to do better or just see crazier stuff. I've yet to see a goblin raid or dragons or my own forgotten beast.

    I can't believe I put off trying this game for so long.

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousobjects
    [link] [comments]

    Culoc, the Magical Aye Aye Man

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Shrieking Sounds and Culoc

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Sea Serpent on Shore

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:37 AM PST

    For some reason, near a corrupted ocean, I found an undead sea serpent on the shore.

    submitted by /u/R_L_STEIN
    [link] [comments]

    Damn Elf merchants...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment