• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress one of my dwarves was almost completely naked, then i saw the reasoning behind it, alright then.

    Dwarf Fortress one of my dwarves was almost completely naked, then i saw the reasoning behind it, alright then.


    one of my dwarves was almost completely naked, then i saw the reasoning behind it, alright then.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:31 AM PST

    Sometimes Cats and Dwarffortress do not work well together

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Killed by SOOT!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:48 AM PST

    So I started playing DF again after couple of years. I started in a nice, elephant-free area. No dangerous creatures and a decent climate. just after the first caravan arrived, I got an alert that an ABOMINABLE SOOT appeared. All I saw was one square of this soot thing. I ignored it. Few minutes later, all my animals I kept outside were dead. 2 cows, 5 chickens, few cats and a donkey. All dead. Ohh, and 3 dwarfs too. Just dead. No combat or anything. Just a bunch of dead things outside my fortress.

    So here's my question: WTF is abominable soot, how did it kill my creatures and how can I fight this soot, if at all?

    I had a poke around the wiki, but I didn't find anything. Google search also came back empty.

    submitted by /u/AizenByakuya
    [link] [comments]

    So, yeah, that just happened.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    I think she's had enough

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:07 AM PST

    A Dorf child named "Quakenet"

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    I've never given an artifact away so quickly

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Alak Alak the Ace of Ace

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    thats how a properly administered beating should look like

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Kruggsmash video I can't find

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    I can't find the animated series (or single episode) of the elf prisoner of humans that then turn into a mage.

    Please help o.o https://m.youtube.com/user/kruggsmash

    submitted by /u/OnlineGamingXp
    [link] [comments]

    You gonna fail bro? Don´t worry, we wait...

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:58 PM PST

    Stonewear beds in meph tileset

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:13 AM PST

    I am trying to figure out how to build them and I seem to be hitting a wall on this one... any ideas

    submitted by /u/Dwarffish2
    [link] [comments]

    I got pretty lucky with the randomly generated instrument i can make. I've never been richer in my life.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Do you think that simplifying DF’s gui would enhance the games’ UX... or would it in fact hinder its strengths.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Kind of a "spiritual brother" thread to the other guy's that talk about the complexity of the UX.

    submitted by /u/tomakazuolegrand
    [link] [comments]

    Attrition

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:19 PM PST

    My goal in my current world is to take over the entire world for my dwarf civilization.

    Unfor(fun)tunately, my world a meat grinder. Anything short of a professional warrior is guaranteed death whether it be against elves, humans or goblins, and anything short of of an axe/hammer/sword/spear lord is a toss up on survival.

    So, what are the best ways you go about handling attrition? So far I just enlist every single migrant wave into squads and just rotate them up as slots in the main squads are opened, and it works decent even if I still have to wait awhile for usable forces!

    I spend a good two years training new warriors to passable levels only to lose a few per engagement. Fortress ground battles have no casualties, but when I send them out it is when it happens.

    I say this after sending my whole fort to reclaim our fallen capitol and a single war elephant killed around 10 dwarves and got away unscathed! Only positive is the two married couples I sent both survived which were some of the only ones I was truly hoping would make it.

    submitted by /u/WarriorofArmok
    [link] [comments]

    Ever think Tarn is afraid to release DF on steam?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Tarn has said on record

    "There's no reason we'd get up to a million copies, but if we did, that's at the point where Zach and I would both have like 5 million dollars, and I don't know what that means," he says. "Is that going to corrupt my morality somehow and turn me into a strange person? Because that seems to be a thing that happens."

    And the delays give me the vibe that hes a bit scared to do it. I know that when it gets released on steam there will be a FLOOD of people here... and a bunch of newbs asking questions. Thank god we're a friendly community. However I'm already scared about the ensuing ASCII hate that will come to me, as it already exists, and can only get worse.

    What do you guys think about Tarn's opinion's on releasing on steam?

    submitted by /u/IalbaSsort
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment