• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress I have no life, so I'm back to streaming my human fortress Agesbelted for those who're interested

    Dwarf Fortress I have no life, so I'm back to streaming my human fortress Agesbelted for those who're interested


    I have no life, so I'm back to streaming my human fortress Agesbelted for those who're interested

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    [Kruggsmash] Splatterface, Round 1 Bout 3: Pibo the Gremlin vs. Lady Whitefur

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    Today in Dwarf Fortress.. Bit by the Devil's Curse.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    In case anyone was wondering what a dwarf siege looks like.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    Been poking around the game trying to grasp the UI and controls so I haven't really "played" a fortress yet. But now I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna start an actual fortress and run it until I lose!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Part of me is dreading how spectacularly it's going to fail. But I really want to experience the !!fun!! that this game has to offer.

    Wish my poor dorfs a merciful death!

    EDIT: Oh I forgot to say, I'll definitely post how this travesty plays out after I lose.

    submitted by /u/DaRandomGitty2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment