• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Meph tileset in the future

    Dwarf Fortress Meph tileset in the future


    Meph tileset in the future

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    I kept wondering why one of my dwarf children was always starving until I saw her struggling to move just carrying a meal. No wounds - just abysmal agility and endurance. It takes her so long to get to the dining hall that she starts to starve. I'm thinking donning armour may actually kill her!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Fellas, is it elvish to not have a beard aperture on your armor?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Terrified without terror

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:43 AM PST

    Friendly reminder to turn on autosave

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Rip several hours of progress, now I have to do it all again.

    And this time round, instead of mandating 2 crowns of any material, my mayor has imposed a ban on the export of spiked balls (which I never made or had any plans to make in the near future). Because that's, what heroes nobles do.

    submitted by /u/ysqys
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarves Stuck Worshipping

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    My fort has 2 temples, one for each of the most popular gods. About half of the population has been stuck on a purple "Worship!" Job in one of those temples, some of them for over a year. I just built a third temple to no particular deity, since I noticed some of the dwarves were polytheism, but that didn't seem to help. Is this a bug? Are my dwarves just particularly pious? What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/hexsystem
    [link] [comments]

    Special prison room for artifact thieves.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Two pages from a long Dwarf Fortress inspired story I'm writing. I call it "Ubestnos' Ambush". Tell me if you want to read more!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Okay this tavern thing is not working out

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Very new to the game but just survived my first siege

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:41 PM PST

    My first fortress attempt I didn't pay attention to the military or general safety at all and when a siege started they came and murdered everyone of my dwarves. This time I had a military, a moat and draw bridge, and traps set up in front of my fortress. About half the goblins died to the traps, a couple fell in my moat, and when there was only a couple left a lowered the drawbridge and sent out my military which was ready overwhelming the rest. In the end I lost only 2 dwarves which is a big improvement from all of them last time. I tried to have an archery tower also but apparently I fucked up my archery squads weapons so they had melee weapons. I thought I said it up right but I guess the military screen still confuses me. Having a blast so far my next step will be to move my fortress deeper and explore the caverns a bit.

    submitted by /u/Spazattack43
    [link] [comments]

    The war of the Urns Of Bearing

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:47 AM PST

    I was checking out one of the dwarf civilizations in my world until I came across something that caught my eye.

    The Urns Of Bearing

    I wondered how it is possible for a place not belonging to a civilization to be the governor of so many cities, so i went deeper and found that they waged war against the "Treaty of Gales" they civilization of origin managed to take many cities and cause more than 6530 deaths, together with several massacres and displacement of civilians "the War of Steam" it was called. And in the year 229 they declared war on "The Torment of Stockades", a goblin civilization and took their sites nearby.

    The Urn of Bearing Conquests At His Height in 230

    After the loss of its best commanders with the faction it began to lose more and more territories for both civilizations leading to the collapse of their puppet governments in 249

    The region in 250

    submitted by /u/miggytheg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment