• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress [Kruggsmash] Splatterface, Round 1: Koshnil vs. Sheget

    Dwarf Fortress [Kruggsmash] Splatterface, Round 1: Koshnil vs. Sheget


    [Kruggsmash] Splatterface, Round 1: Koshnil vs. Sheget

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:02 AM PST

    When you are a mercenary but also a dramatic bitch

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:07 AM PST

    This popped up when wrestling with the labyrith of menus to learn the gameplay and mechanics in my very first fortress... Can you guess how !FUN! it was? ;P

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Using Memorial Slabs

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    For the longest time one thing that bugged me about DF was how once somebody dies you can't check their page, see their age, likes, dislikes, et cetera, as well as being unsure of the cause of death in certain cases.

    I recently started making memorial slabs to put next to each coffin, and I found that they have descriptions on them which give all this information, much like an actual gravestone. I thought this was neat and I'm always surprised by the level of detail I still discover after playing for nearly ten years.

    Do you all use slabs like this? And what are some neat details you've discovered after playing for a long time?

    submitted by /u/justaguy3
    [link] [comments]

    Once you get used to the GUI, this game is highly addictive.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:58 PM PST

    Prove wrong (or more properly, prove me right)!

    submitted by /u/wearedisposable3
    [link] [comments]

    The goblin then left me to die and I was forced to retire the game.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Splatterface Prediction Voting

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    So I'm late on this; but better late than never. Who do you think will win their first rounds in Kruggsmash's Splatterface competition?

    Koshnil vs Sheget: Round Completed

    Battleglade vs Culak: https://www.strawpoll.me/19084903

    Peebo vs Lady Whitefur: https://www.strawpoll.me/19084904

    Rattleback vs The Battle Beetles: https://www.strawpoll.me/19084905

    Tom vs The Dirty Boys: https://www.strawpoll.me/19084909

    Shrieking Sounds vs Angreer: https://www.strawpoll.me/19084912

    submitted by /u/UristMcScreeee
    [link] [comments]

    New personal record: 7-z Aquifer Conquered

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    My game stoped working after nearly 3 hours without saving ='D I want to die

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Graphical Bugs/Glitches

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I wanted to play DF, espacially the adventure mode. But always, when I speak to people, using "k", I get those glitches. Also when I use the fasttravel. I know, it is known (http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=11169), but there is no solution anywhere, except, turning off twbt and play in ascii... but this is not something I want to do. Does anybody know a solution?

    I'm using lnp for linux and running it on Arch Linux.

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/RudeboyRudolfo
    [link] [comments]

    I had to lock a strange mood dwarf in a workshop when I couldn't satisfy his demands...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    When he finally succumbed to dehydration and I unlocked the doors, a dwarven child rushed in, and promptly played make-believe next to the corpse.

    It's the little moments this game produces, really.

    submitted by /u/SpikeMF
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment