• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress Inept nobles destroying our empire, and maybe a goblin loyalty cascade

    Dwarf Fortress Inept nobles destroying our empire, and maybe a goblin loyalty cascade


    Inept nobles destroying our empire, and maybe a goblin loyalty cascade

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    TL;DR Nobles ran my empire into the ground and goblins genocided themselves

    This is the same fort I've posted about previously where our queen has a goblin name and values(and has fought armies)

    Anywho in the process of trying to conquer one goblin civ it's population just imploded on itself. Went from 10k to 2! I looked it up in legends and this huge list of goblins that have been alive for 800 years all died the same year from murder from other goblins. I'm assuming that our goblin kills opened up positions in the hierarcy that caused anarchy or maybe taking the goblin pits deprived them of food and it was food riots? idk

    Anyway, also nobles have wrecked my empire I spent hours building.

    I left them my super fort as a capitol while I went elsewhere to build a new fort.

    In the first year they lost the capitol of the goblin civ and it joined the other goblin civ(meaning that the entire goblin race is now united)

    year 5 they lost my fort, the capitol, with its super defenses and 60 something legendary warriors.

    Also they promoted a goblin to general of the civilization.

    Why, nobles, why?

    submitted by /u/WarriorofArmok
    [link] [comments]

    Sadist of the Guard

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Sadist of the Guard

    My recently promoted (and soon to be fired) Captain of the guard is tough on crime. I give the the guy the title and within a day he has already beaten an engraver to death for the violation of a production order to make leggings.

    bruh...he was an engraver, not a clothier or leatherworker.

    https://preview.redd.it/msma71amp0441.png?width=1792&format=png&auto=webp&s=8b5fa6644ab467edb2036305f192a9fd7e52cca6

    submitted by /u/Algolithu
    [link] [comments]

    The Texas WereChainsaw Massacre (1974)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:09 PM PST

    Question about Lairs

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 10:48 AM PST

    In my Adventurer game, I keep encountering lairs. They have some good loot, but every time there are one to two elves within, completely naked despite the armor around them. They seem normal, they have family and all, but it's just odd that in the middle of some plains there's all these small holes in the ground with elves in them. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Hondor23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment