• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Bay 12 Games

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:22 AM PST

    I hate Etins this thing came into my fortress. Evaded my traps by causing a cave in instantly crushing one dwarf. Slaughtered it’s way through 30 semi trained warriors. And then had its way with some animals and a baby that was dropped. I truly wasn’t as prepared as I thought I was.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:10 AM PST

    One of my scholars, "Downatello", got really depressed. He climbed a tree, then came back in the fortress, mid-tantrum, with fists flying. He finished his assault by punching a visiting poet's right leg until he was pulled off. He was jailed for 100 days.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    For about 2 minutes, I had two demons for companions

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:17 AM PST

    Proof: https://imgur.com/a/e8nUZmY

    I successfully bound two demons using slabs I got from raiding vaults. The angels on this world are made of fire, so it was a piece of cake for my ridiculously OP necro-vampire human adventurer, "The Collector". As soon as I got out of the dark fortress, my dudes started fighting, so I watched for a bit to see who was winning. It was Apufi by a landslide, so I banished Gorzu before more harm could be done to my pet demon. I'm not sure If I'll try to banish the rest of the demons in the world or just wait for Apufi to die then get another one.

    I'll answer any questions about vaults and stuff if you guys want, seeing how most people seem to be in the dark about them.

    submitted by /u/Steampunkery
    [link] [comments]

    Roomcarnage :: Urist's Bane [spoilers]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:37 PM PST

    In hindsight, I really should start to lock up the potential were-infected in separate cells...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:27 PM PST

    [Boltclaw] (135) New 44.12 /r/Succession Fortress!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Guild Rep just yeeted into my waterfall...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment