• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress Took me three years, five honest tries and many frustrated exasperated sighs but now

    Dwarf Fortress Took me three years, five honest tries and many frustrated exasperated sighs but now


    Took me three years, five honest tries and many frustrated exasperated sighs but now

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    ... I finally feel like I have a good enough grasp of Dwart Fortess to actually be as creative as I want to be in the game! I changed to a square tileset, learnt how Dwarf Therapist works and got into the mindset of how !!Fun!! the game is when you're creating stories and engaging with the world.

    To my depressed, burnt out ass, having DF as a tool for distracting me when I can't deal with my mental health.

    Long story short: I love it so so much!

    submitted by /u/Reecoom
    [link] [comments]

    First attempt at designing some dorms.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:05 AM PST

    Killed my first cyclop today ! WOOHOO!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:48 AM PST

    My dwarf ain't scared of no crossbowman

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:24 PM PST

    Getting back into it, made my dwarfs triplexes

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Where should I write a role play saga of a fortress?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:17 PM PST

    Where should I write a role play saga of a fortress?

    I started playing DF about a month ago. Due to a re-roll addiction I've not yet played a fortress for 3 full years. I've actually only had 2 forts that sustained a combat related death. Yesterday I happened to find an unusual looking spot on the map so I embarked there. It is an 11 z-level plateau complete with a waterfall of that height that forks creating a piece of land with shear cliffs on 3 sides. Having been inspired by reading the Boatmurdered series I wanted to write my own saga of this crazy fort. Given that I've set up a ton of simple bases but not done much else it will probably start off smoothly but end in some unexpected fun. My main question is where should I write such a saga? Reddit doesn't seem that sort of place (I may be completely wrong about that as this is only the 2nd ever game I've visited Reddit for) where would a better forum be?

    The Plateau

    submitted by /u/0Uncertainty1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment