• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A dragon visiting a Tavern.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    My Communist """Utopia""" Sweatbloods!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    A shit here we go again

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:29 AM PST

    Goblin Adventure Mode Ideas

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    I've been playing as a Goblin Vampire who punches and kicks things to death a lot recently, as a change to the usual Hammerdwarf or Human Swordsman I usually go as. I've been exploring the world and punching a lot, which is fun and all that, but I need some ideas to spice up the gameplay!
    For some background info, I started off as Demigod with maxed-out Strength, Agility, Toughness and Endurance, The majority of my skills in Striker, Kicker, Wrestler, and Dodger - alongside Reader and Swimmer, of course.
    If any of you have some ideas that I can try out, then feel free to tell me them.

    submitted by /u/hdhedjjdjfh
    [link] [comments]

    Visual glitch or game mechanic? Adventure Mode.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PST

    For some reason when I'm moving on the fast travel map it seems like some areas don't update or some strange glitch occurs? Is there any mechanics in the game that alter the physical way that movement is shown?

    I'm confused about how to even explain what is happening. If I need to provide screenshots I can do so, but I'm not sure how well they will represent the visual.

    [Edit]

    Links to images

    https://ibb.co/X8pJtLw Before moving on fast travel map

    https://ibb.co/bPn1xkF After moving 5 squares the river looks odd.

    https://ibb.co/cFgk23y Moved further. Looks stranger.

    submitted by /u/MuffinsofJoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment