• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 1, 2022

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 06:22 AM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Retirement

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:28 PM PST

    My wife and I were discussing the possibility of my developing Alzheimer's someday (hopefully far in the future) and she said she'd just put me in a home. I started to protest, then she said she'd make sure that I would have Dwarf Fortress since it is so ingrained in my psyche. Is it wrong that I am kind of looking forward to it now? She gets me and she loves me!

    submitted by /u/KValthaliondil
    [link] [comments]

    Huge adventure mode castle. :) (info in comments)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 09:17 AM PST

    ☼<<☼Cryptbeards XXX☼>>☼ Streaming a generation fort in a volcano. Fingers crossed some of the current crop of childeren mature soon. We have some key roles to (re)fill. Backseaters welcome. I'll be live until I have to pick the kids up from school.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 03:05 AM PST

    These two are Domas and Dimati! I've been playing a bit with the Spellcrafts mod, so I made this dingo man who dreams of becoming a great wizard and ruling the world, and his laid back magic companion and advisor.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 09:15 AM PST

    Intro to Macros ~ Dwarf Fortress

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 12:25 PM PST

    Almost had a little accident yesterday

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 12:18 PM PST

    I was attacked by a Roc. I enabled my burrow and locked everything down. I didn't know this before, but Gear assemblies are not counted as impassable blocks, at least not for flying creatures and the Roc flew down to the river and in through the water wheel.
    As luck would have it, he ended up in a room with a roof so he couldn't use his flying to any advantage. It also turned out that a Roc is no match for 80+ Hammerdwarves with full steel armor. :)

    submitted by /u/MorpH2k
    [link] [comments]

    So I stacked all my dogs on top of each other

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 09:48 PM PST

    An ettin came to my fortress carrying 4 artifacts, one of them was this spike that menaces with spikes

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:35 PM PST

    The Dwarf Fortress Roundtable Podcast has released Ep. 62: In Which A Wren Woman Betrays Singemetal

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment