• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 7, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress First time I've ever had an age change happen to me. The Age Of Legend was introduced to this world at the exact same time a massive riot broke out in my fort.

    Dwarf Fortress First time I've ever had an age change happen to me. The Age Of Legend was introduced to this world at the exact same time a massive riot broke out in my fort.


    First time I've ever had an age change happen to me. The Age Of Legend was introduced to this world at the exact same time a massive riot broke out in my fort.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2021 12:34 AM PST

    yay new friends...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 09:50 PM PST

    yay new friends...

    So I had a raid of undead who brought a bunch of experiments, two different species gave birth in my fort and their children were marked friendly but weren't killed, I killed off the raid about a year ago in game and there are many of them now, they don't attack visitors or caravans, but they do attack wildlife.

    Bedo's Dog, still good boys at heart, as you'd expect they always birthed in litters.

    The Experiments of Tributeslopped, They can bite so I assume that they are flying melting dwarf heads, always birthed as twins or triplets.

    The bedo's dog's just kind of sit near the edge of one side of my map and do nothing, the experiments however roam the skys all around my fort wantonly slaughtering any bird that passes by.

    Ex: a particularly brutal killing of an owl.

    submitted by /u/Octanari
    [link] [comments]

    New tutorials for eventual steam players?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 11:40 PM PST

    Dwarf fortress is a pretty convoluted game to learn all in one go, and for the upcoming steam release, I am curious on your guy's thoughts on the tutorials the game. Do you think the current system is fine, or changes are needed?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HarryDresdenStaff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment