• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 12, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Embark Challenge (some old memes)

    Dwarf Fortress Embark Challenge (some old memes)


    Embark Challenge (some old memes)

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Hungry Head A fearsome, long-toothed mouth the size of a man's head, flying on bat wings. It is found in deep caves.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 08:24 AM PST

    death is a more merciful punishment than perpetual labor in accounting

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 08:53 AM PST

    I don't understand tilesets

    Posted: 12 Dec 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Hey all! I just started with DF and I am a complete noob with 0 knowledge of the game. I came across a couple of forums that mentioned "tilesets". Can you please help me understand what that means and what it does to the game? Thanks!!

    📷

    submitted by /u/SuckaGee
    [link] [comments]

    My necromancer ressurected a single animal, and now there are 80 pages of this shit

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 11:22 AM PST

    This guy gave me the idea of a classical aligator pit for defense

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Dearth of Trainable Creatures

    Posted: 11 Dec 2021 09:46 AM PST

    I feel that there are a surprisingly limited number of useful war creatures - most trainable creatures are very weak - some of the best ones are pretty much very impractical. I wouldn't mind this so much, but there aren't actually that many to choose from as it is. For example, Giant Cave Toads strike me as very dwarfy animals, and yet despite their large size and strength, no dice. I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this - and especially what animals they think should be trainable that aren't currently.

    submitted by /u/JestourJord
    [link] [comments]

    The Fun Time Undergarment

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 11:05 PM PST

    My first mega beast ever in fort mode. He was dispatched pretty much immediately. Also, gelding strike via axe. Ouch.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2021 04:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment