• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 21, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hello from the New Artist

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Hey Everybody!

    My name is Jacob, and I'm the new artist that you've heard has joined the Dwarf Fortress team. A number of you are also familiar with the Ironhand Graphics Set, which I created years and years ago.

    I've been pretty silent throughout these past few weeks, but I've been lurking around, and I've seen all your messages. It's great to feel your excitement and supportiveness, so thank you all!

    I know with Meph and Mike in the past, you've come to expect more frequent little updates, straight from the artist. I can't promise to continue that. After my day job and all my other obligations, I want to be able to allocate what extra time and energy I can towards producing art for the game. I'll check in on the forums periodically to read requests and comments, and Tarn has said he'll be happy to continue answering those sorts of questions via Future of the Fortress.

    Things are going well, and I'm enthusiastic to continue working on the project for a long time! But for me, social interaction like this can be pretty draining, so I'm gonna leave it mostly to the experts. Thanks for your patience and understanding. I want the same awesome-looking game you do, and I'm going to do my best to help make it a reality!

    submitted by /u/llaughing_llama
    [link] [comments]

    Me “honey, I need a new pc at work”. Me at work:

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 05:24 AM PST

    And My Spear!!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Learned the secrets of life and death, saved the neighbouring town, and now I'm chasing the rest of them after turning their comrades into my lackeys . This is where the real horror show begins .

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 06:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment