• Breaking News

    Friday, December 24, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 04:09 PM PST

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ☼Fortress Friday☼

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Our weekly thread for posting interesting events without cluttering up /r/dwarffortress. Screenshots, stories, details, achievements, or other posts are all welcome here! (That includes adventure and legends mode, even if there's no fortress involved.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Armok Visoin: BloodyGrotto The Ghost Shore

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 05:41 PM PST

    Challenge: Locate Iteb and Amxu and tell me what the hell they've been doing there for the past six months.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Dastotvathez, "Swordvirgin" update 1: humble beginnings

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Dastotvathez, "Swordvirgin" update 1: humble beginnings

    (this is a follow up to my last post about the expedition leaders impeccable parking) so far so good, getting the basic early game dwarf fortress business out of the way; workshops and jobs took top priority. something neat happened though a random hillocks became economically reliant on us, I got pretty excited because being an early barony sounded fun until the caravan arrives with "No outpost liaison? How curious . . ." so until next year we will prepare for a baron!

    Pictured is the foot of the mountain, bottom building is workshops, middle is farmland, top is where my best miners are carving out the mountain

    submitted by /u/OrganizationIcy4123
    [link] [comments]

    Dastotvathez, "Swordvirgin" update 2: "how curious..."

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 11:54 PM PST

    Dastotvathez, "Swordvirgin" update 2: "how curious..."

    Once again the dwarven caravan has come without a liaison beginning to suspect they have died and their position isn't getting filled back at the mountain homes, but on an optimistic note we have our first artifact!

    A table isn't that bad, tried to make him use steel but didn't want to risk his sanity over the metal he was going to use so I let him use copper

    submitted by /u/OrganizationIcy4123
    [link] [comments]

    [Kruggsmash] Waddlesquash #10 - Seekers of the Slab

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Part 3 of Diamondstaves is live!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Lance IronHoof: Three

    Posted: 22 Dec 2021 05:52 PM PST

    I am successful. Meraca Caughtluck, Yemila Panthercouncel, and another human not worth my time were slain. Their heads rolled on the ground as I panted from the effort. As it was dark, I made camp and looted their stuff off of their headless bodies. When I woke up I realized that all of my dwarves beer was gone! My throat dry and scratchy I looked frantically for my drink. I eventually gave up and realized I needed to find a town, quickly.

    My first town was Cobaltscoop. A small hamlet with a modest population. Although I found a well I was unable to use it. Nobody wanted to trade in this small town and my thirst was growing by the minute.

    I hurried along my way to Lulledcharms, a larger town with a trading center. This is where I rest now, trying to find some drink.

    submitted by /u/AlmosFrostedGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment