• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 13, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Watercolor Dwarf

    Dwarf Fortress Watercolor Dwarf


    Watercolor Dwarf

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:28 PM PST

    A note on beachfront fortresses.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 10:27 AM PST

    I decided to make a necromancer fortress on an evil beach. I founded the fortress right on the beach by digging straight down from where the wagon was, which happened to be on the shore. I built a sea wall around the staircase, then retired the fort. I brought my necromancer adventurer to the fortress, times in hand, only to find the entire central staircase completely flooded.

    I guess once you retire a fortress, the game ignores the sea wall on the beach until you come back to it, flooding the whole thing with sea water.

    submitted by /u/Cabbagetroll
    [link] [comments]

    Classic

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:17 AM PST

    How to make monster hunter dwarf

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Ok so my last few attempts at making a dwarf who traveled the lands slaying all manner of beast ended in me getting ripped to shreds by said beast any advice on how to my character just a bit less squishy.

    submitted by /u/Legitimate-Grade4551
    [link] [comments]

    Aquiya Nelararethi, "Aquiya Tombdeath" Aquiya Tombdeath was a narrow crone. He was one of the first of his kind. A large skinless humanoid. It has a fat bulging trunk and it moves with uneven jerking movements. It eyes glow blue. Now you will know why you fear the night!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 04:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment