• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Some df art by Arne

    Dwarf Fortress Some df art by Arne


    Some df art by Arne

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I've been playing Dwarf Fortress for over a decade and it still surprises me. I had no clue that it was possible for this to happen.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Hammerflew, The underground fortress.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Can somebody pls explain to me what is "favane" :-D

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    This is how I imagine procedurally generated instruments in DF look

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Did anybody see this? Was briefly up on steam, perhaps time is no longer subjective

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Part 18 of the Crowdkitchens saga is now live!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Short adventure story

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I started as a dwarf clerk from a fort on the east coast of the world. (Half of the forts population was goblin scholars that wrote books about humans; found that out in legends mode)

    I left the fort wrestled a few ravens for meat, couldnt butcher them. I came across a ravine with a frozen River a couple z levels down; I ran and tried to jump across but slapped the wall on the other side and ripped all my clothes, luckily there was no injuries.

    I headed to the nearest fortress so I could get some new clothes. I found the place abandoned and ran into a forgotten beast inside that sprayed me with some extract. I sprinted away and didn't see any injuries so all was well. I headed to the next closest fortress.

    10 minutes later i get there and found it also abandoned. I went inside and started puking that forgotten beast extract from earlier and suffocated and died. I love this game.

    submitted by /u/No-Beginning3146
    [link] [comments]

    Captain_Duck finally streaming Dwarfort again for a new Duckstarter 2021 Fundraiser

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    So ummm... My first adventure

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I went out to find some hidden treasure. Found the place, had to decend several tens of levels. There was some kind of dwarven underground road covered in web and cracks. I followed it bc it was the only way, and one day later stumbled at the giant cave system... Was wandering it for two days, fought off the troll, literally drank it's blood to keep the thirst away. All that just to drown in some underground pond ten tiles away from trolls body.. The experience was amazing. It was the first time I was literally clinging to life in a video game, and absolutely loved it.

    submitted by /u/whydoiliveinrussia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment