• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Dwarf Fortress ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼


    ☼Bi-weekly DF Questions Thread☼

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Ask about anything related to Dwarf Fortress - including the game, utilities, bugs, problems you're having, mods, etc. You will get fast and friendly responses in this thread.

    Read the sidebar before posting! It has information on a range of game packages for new players, and links to all the best tutorials and quick-start guides. If you have read it and that hasn't helped, mention that!

    You should also take five minutes to search the wiki - if tutorials or the quickstart guide can't help, it usually has the information you're after. You can find the previous questions thread here.

    If you can answer questions, please sort by new and lend a hand - linking to a helpful resource (eg wiki page) is fine.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    While awaiting Steam, QUENCH your THIRST with - Vettlingr Tileset TRANSPARENT edition 1.5

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    The Breached Cavern

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Now that's what I call *put's on sunglasses* fowl play

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    The Giant Lion breeding program is doing great

    Posted: 30 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    How do you stop...

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I've always been fan of logistics games. Newer titles like Factorio and Satisfactory took thousands of hours of my life (literally).
    Problem is I've picked up Dwarf fortress a couple weeks back and it's the most elaborate logistic game I've ever played. I've already had to postpone a semi-important interview because of this game...
    How do you stop when there's so many little incremental problems to solve, one leading to another, leaving small drops of dopamine on a trail to insanity...

    submitted by /u/Udrakan
    [link] [comments]

    Finally meeting the circus

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    So I'm playing, like, my sixth fort now? My other ones have fallen due to forgotten beasts or sieges, but I learned from my mistakes and managed to survive with this one. Until I stumbled upon the circus. Found adamantine, decided to mine as much as I can and the rest is history. My small military equipped with mostly bronze (there was no iron in the site) stood no chance against the clowns and everything quickly fell to pieces. So, how do you guys deal with the circus? Just avoid it entirely?

    submitted by /u/lordintype
    [link] [comments]

    This will go great with my candy long sword

    Posted: 30 May 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    The Spanish fortress is here again!!! [ESP/ENG]

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Hammerstone 1#: Calm Beginnings

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I'm looking for silly and weird tilesets.

    Posted: 30 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm looking around for some odd tilesets. I've found some on the bay12 forums but I figured I'd make a few posts as a request.

    I'm doing a charity event for my birthday and I'm looking for some funny/weird tilesets as an incentive. If you know some or would like to attempt making some please send them to me!

    submitted by /u/BlindiRL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment