• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Welcome to Valleydyes, a fortress that totally doesn't copy Paradis Island! Everyone lives safely in the confines of Wall Shorast, as Wall Moldath is being built at the right.

    Dwarf Fortress Welcome to Valleydyes, a fortress that totally doesn't copy Paradis Island! Everyone lives safely in the confines of Wall Shorast, as Wall Moldath is being built at the right.


    Welcome to Valleydyes, a fortress that totally doesn't copy Paradis Island! Everyone lives safely in the confines of Wall Shorast, as Wall Moldath is being built at the right.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Titan brought me The Present.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Two oopsies

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I had a tunnel to the river for fishing at a little hut since it was constantly raining at this site. When an undead hoard came i lifted my main gate to reveal a hole into my base under the bridge. Convienent timing. Ooops, ha ha. I had to wall it from below. The bridge won't allow a floor, even when the bridge is up.

    Thankfully the undead hoard, led by a monk necromancer, was on the other side of the river, and i simply raised the bridge at the river to trap them on the other side (mostly). Unfortunately, i had another oopsie when i tapped the river to fill a resevoir for a well. This time the tunnel was fine, but taking a little water lowered the level of the river right at the edge of the map. And the hoard swam across to chase my stupid herbalists inside. Ooops!

    submitted by /u/oscarBrownbread
    [link] [comments]

    This is the furthest I've ever gotten without giving up (so many times). I managed to somewhat successfully fill a room for my farming!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Wondering if there's any DF fanart that depicts humans as being bronze age

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Weird question, I know, but this is something that has always irked me a little about DF fanart. I mean, in game, humans primarily use and produce bronze weapons and armour and yet in all the fanart I see them wearing and using very medieval things. I guess it makes sense considering the dwarves are actually pretty advanced so it would be weird for humans to be thousands of years behind them technologically, but I think it'd be cool to see bronze age humans alongside late medieval dwarves - it gives a sense that these two races are far apart from one another and makes them more unique. If there's any fanart like this, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/JA_Pascal
    [link] [comments]

    Trøggs and dwarf fortress

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    After finally watching part 3 of disenchanted,, and they were wandering about the caves; some things have a striking resemblance to things in dwarf fortess. like the fungus trees, the shared rooms, the "Cave inn" and even just the precence of a lava storage area,,, it all feels just a little too familiar. and even just the scenery of the caves is what i imagined my fortress to look like

    submitted by /u/AshamedSir9935
    [link] [comments]

    Storage is ruining the game for me

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Could you please finish barrels so I can reuse them. Could you please put seeds where I say and fill bags instead of starting new ones. Food and raw food material handling is driving me nuts.

    submitted by /u/IndianaGeoff
    [link] [comments]

    (Bug) Cursor resets to center of screen after pressing any key.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    [removed]

    submitted by /u/richard-romex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment