• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress my first real fortress! im proud of it, but tear into it, im new to the game and I wouldn't mind some tips on optimization and efficiency

    Dwarf Fortress my first real fortress! im proud of it, but tear into it, im new to the game and I wouldn't mind some tips on optimization and efficiency


    my first real fortress! im proud of it, but tear into it, im new to the game and I wouldn't mind some tips on optimization and efficiency

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:28 PM PST

    I've made this artwowrk of Domas, my current adventurer on my Spellcraft mod gameplay! He aspires to become a great wizard and rule the world!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Finished up my main fortress trap. It is a 10 z level drop. With fortifications along the side. For archers to shoot any thing that survives the drop.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:14 AM PST

    fortress of five baron and a king... without baron of its own.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Findersticks "Atoltan" One of the first artifact weapons forged by my Civ The Plain Gear. It's an iron spear encrusted with bands of trillion cut rock crystals and giant mole bone. It menaces with Ibex bone spikes. My first serious attempt at drawing/color shading digitally! (I'm not an artist.)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Double spider silk farm

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I have no idea what happened, but there goes the forest (and hopefully some siegers too)!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:59 AM PST

    DevLog 1 March 2021: "I tested out some item statues today (as in, statues representing items, with like a battle axe on a pedestal), and set up the screwpump and hive interfaces (nothing new there.)"

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Dwarven Parenting

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2021

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Rebuild or Restart?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:43 PM PST

    My current fortress is only a year old but has fallen from 56 to 17 dwarves (including 6 children and one intelligent undead) after an undead spear elf in full iron armour dodged/climbed over my wall during my first siege. I set up a quick militia to take him down, and they spent about an hour of play time pounding the iron armour to no apparent effect. The zombie hippy just gradually killing them one by one.

    For some reason a passing necromancer miner from my fort hapenned to see the fight. Sk Urist the Pale starts reanimating everything in sight and now we've got a while bunch of hollow slayer dwarves rising, falling and rising again. Seemed random as to whether they were intelligent, friendly, or opposed to life (hostile). Enough friendly undead were raised to kill the hippy but Urist keeps on raising them because of the crawling hands and heads he keeps making.

    Urist cops it in the neck from one of the hostile critters and the cycle stops. But now I've got one untelligent undead, and two friendly undead wandering around. As well as a zombie cat.

    Oh, there are still about 50 undead zombies outside the walls who don't look like moving. Any advice on how to proceed? Just a bit shattered that one single elf could cause so much damage. I think he only dodged up because I'd set up a marksdwarf tower above my entrance. Or can those guys climb? None of the others got over the wall.

    I take it that axes are not the best weapons for zombies, should I stick to hammers? No wait, I should be able to get them all in cage traps.

    Then make steel, then make vengeance...

    Ok, now I want to do that. Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/NWillow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment