• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress [Kruggsmash] The Watchful Eyes Ep.4: Dingo Run

    Dwarf Fortress [Kruggsmash] The Watchful Eyes Ep.4: Dingo Run


    [Kruggsmash] The Watchful Eyes Ep.4: Dingo Run

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:28 AM PST

    The Case of the Caravan Guard Weregecko

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    A caravan came to my fort recently. Normally this wouldn't be a problem (and in fact a great chance to offload the shit-ton of bone jewelry I've been cranking out), but on their way out one of their members, a Lieutenant, turned into a weregecko. The weregecko then proceeded to kill five of my dwarves (including all of my new military recruits) and destroy both of the caravan's wagons before turning back and fleeing off the map.

    The two injured survivors had not been bitten, fortunately, but my biggest concern is that a trade caravan was just savaged and lost all its goods while on my territory, and that one of their members is still a weregecko and could well come back to finish the job. That is, if the caravan chooses to return instead of, say, an army coming instead.

    Which is more likely, and what is a good way to isolate the weregecko from his pack and kill him without aggro-ing the caravan should he make a reappearance?

    submitted by /u/Whilimbird
    [link] [comments]

    A very DF moment.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:36 PM PST

    I retire the fort (4th in the world) and try my hand at adventure mode. The first two adventureres dies miserably from stupid thing. The third one, a crab man, I create him in the SE desert far away from water than can freeze.

    He manage to walk to the next site, a human town, grab a coffin of 600 coins, get legendary throwing by throwing the coins around. Then I walk around a bit and get lost in the human's citadel and figure I will starve to death in here -

    And then I walk around a corner, and I'm in a tavern. And who else is here other than Besmar Lidmadmeng, dwarf hammerlord, Madu Atmudo, rinoceros woman elite wrestler and Sina Tukstihonu, human pikeman - 3 mercenaries that have been part of all my forts. And they're here on a quest for a dwarf living in the fort I retired.

    This is crazy :) Out of all the people in the world, in a random site, I run into people I know!

    submitted by /u/Orange-of-Cthulhu
    [link] [comments]

    Bendi SpringSong

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:19 PM PST

    The dwarven fortress of BattleVault. constructed at a choke point to snuff out those dummy goblins and those punk ass elves. the tallest tower will eventually house the king I'm sure and is not in use until such a time comes to pass. (more in the comments)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Easy install/ Bundles Pack for macOS Catalina

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Subject says it all - I'm looking for the best place to get everything quickly. Has anyone created an updated install with the graphic tile bundles - that will work on macOS Catalina?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Liverpuncher1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment