• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress A grey langur stole a wheelbarrow and battleaxe from my fort. We did manage to cut its arm off but it still escaped. (ART)

    Dwarf Fortress A grey langur stole a wheelbarrow and battleaxe from my fort. We did manage to cut its arm off but it still escaped. (ART)


    A grey langur stole a wheelbarrow and battleaxe from my fort. We did manage to cut its arm off but it still escaped. (ART)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    a quick sketch of Olin, a necromancer I had on an old mid-2020 fort. He was a very promising dwarf, with a sharp intelect and a growing ambition to rule the world. He unfortunately fell prey to his own mind's demons. I've locked him in the temple eternally for his own safety.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Looks like my Forgotten Beasts prison block is full, time to add another level of cells. Two of these guys are web spitting, yay!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Fortress Mode Theme Dwarf Fortress - Kalimba Cover (1% Skill 99% Editing)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:50 AM PST

    If I wasn't sure I found the vampire before...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:17 PM PST

    Streaming Dwarf Fortress with the Pokemon mod. Come watch! I'll add the VOD here after.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Been awhile since I played....

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:46 AM PST

    ...and I'm kinda sniffing around looking to dabble back into dungeon delving. Used to be your best 'all in one' bet that was most convenient to work with what the lazy newb starting pack. Is that still the best way to go or is there something better now?

    submitted by /u/TTex11
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I think my shroom farmer became a necromancer

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:25 AM PST

    So I had my farmer enlisted in the military due to a goblin kidnapper. He proceeded to beat the kidnaper with a sock and then that announcement popped up.

    Any idea if this is gonna make the fort more fun?

    dis

    submitted by /u/Brave_Claim4568
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment