• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Twitch Plays Dwarf Fortress: 2nd Beta Test

    Dwarf Fortress Twitch Plays Dwarf Fortress: 2nd Beta Test


    Twitch Plays Dwarf Fortress: 2nd Beta Test

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:20 PM PST

    https://www.twitch.tv/risingsunz

    feel free to try commands in the chat, looking for problems and trying to break it and feel free to leave suggestions

    submitted by /u/sundabun
    [link] [comments]

    I wondered why my pump stack stopped working.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Losing is fun

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Just started up my first fort in over 8 years. Spend about an hour getting prepared hit e for embark and after hitting unpause all 7 of my dwarves are murdered by a hydra instantly. Did some looking in the legends and apparently this hydra is the only of its kind to ever exist and came into existence at the beginning of history. My dwarves were 7 of over 200 kills to its name. 10/10 beat start ever.

    submitted by /u/StubsMomuso
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:39 PM PST

    A Prickle berry Wine Roast.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    A few creatures I modded in. Most of them are cavern creatures, though some are surface dwelling.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment