• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Ost Phantomheart has come! A gigantic eyeless pterosaur. It has large mandibles and it squirms and fidgets.

    Dwarf Fortress Ost Phantomheart has come! A gigantic eyeless pterosaur. It has large mandibles and it squirms and fidgets.


    Ost Phantomheart has come! A gigantic eyeless pterosaur. It has large mandibles and it squirms and fidgets.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    BF - Craftdwarfship

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Steam version update: New look menu and caskets

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    There are three things dwarf can watch forever: flowing water, flowing magma, and goblins plummeting down 30 z-levels. (GIF)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Steam News - Inspecting the details of your Dwarf Fortress (Dwarf UI)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    TIL a dead werebeast citizen corpse brought back by necromancy retains werebeast curse

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Also, don't put your graveyard near the main staircase where random necromancer visitors can raise them.

    Oh and also block off access from magma vents. Fire Imps and magma crabs can come from the vents and spook necromancer visitors. And if they're near your graveyard they might bring back an unfortunate victim of a werebeast attack. And that werebeast may transform in the middle of your hospital and end your run.

    Such are the lessons of Judgedhammers.

    submitted by /u/vancity-
    [link] [comments]

    Saltwater and wells

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    So this was FUN. I built myself a drowning chamber at the fortress entrance and decided to have MORE FUN and add a waterfall to my tavern with it. The Tavern waterfall drains into the cavern layer...which is also where my well is pulling from.

    Thing is, I'm apparently tapping into the ocean here instead of a river this time. So...my waterfall drainage is saltwater. It's added a 1 layer deep covering of saltwater on top of most of the cavern water.

    Did I just, literally, poison my well?

    Also, RIP random miner. I neglected to appreciate just how forceful that incoming water would be when setting this all up. Despite admonishments from my wife to that specific effect.

    submitted by /u/StochasticLife
    [link] [comments]

    I feel so... evil...:(

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Frigidhill - Episode 1 [Dwarf Fortress]

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    I have an issue with switching y levels

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    So whenever I press the greater than or less than keys To change the level that I'm looking at it does that but also moves where I'm looking, and it makes it harder to build stuff, let me know if this is a bug or not, also I'll figure out how to add a video to this while editing

    submitted by /u/Conclavice
    [link] [comments]

    help! my nearly 20 year old fort is crashing around the same time.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    help! my nearly 20 year old fort is crashing around the same time.

    After loading the fort back up each time it runs fine for a few months then seems to crash for no apparent reason. A vile force of darkness arrives but instead of funneling them through traps I've closed the main gate to try and eliminate them as the problem, they have even ended the siege a few times and left the map but the crash still happens. I've also undesignated all items to be melted to no avail. I will attach a screenshot of the error log (this is the bottom of the log btw) and if anyone has any advice for me i would greatly appreciate it!

    https://preview.redd.it/w32nn0ovncb61.png?width=1109&format=png&auto=webp&s=8e8c6ee0dc8e97e97ec9cfb02b2fdd5a29f11818

    submitted by /u/TrebucheTime
    [link] [comments]

    damn visitors stolen all my library books

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:54 PM PST

    i've spent all my time building a really nice library with 8 fckin books, after the "opening" of the lib, my books went disappearing one by one, now i have a total of 0 books and copies, just one season after building it, humans are trying to destroy dwarven culture for real.

    Visitors, leave my books alone!

    submitted by /u/Milton_Guardiao_Univ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment