• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Behold the Gobloniter 500!

    Dwarf Fortress Behold the Gobloniter 500!


    Behold the Gobloniter 500!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    I Discovered Something Funny About Elves Civilizations

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I'm working on a world settings for game journalists.

    While using advanced world parameters I disabled both goblins and kobolds, than I put maximum amount of good squares and completely nulled evil squares.

    It appears only elven civilizations can be created in good regions. Now I can't play in Fortress Mode.

    I am trying not to mod the game. Just create a world with advanced editor.

    submitted by /u/rico6822
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into the game

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    So I want to get into dwarf fortress but it is way to complicated for my casual self, I watched videos and tried to read the wiki page and still can't understand much about the basics. Does anyone have suggestions?

    Also anyone knows when might the steam version come out? I am waiting for it since I can probably see the text better and it looks nice.

    submitted by /u/ThatGuyFromJrHigh
    [link] [comments]

    The LinuxDwarfPack-0.47.04-r5 with new DFHack-r4 and updated TWBT by our own /u/McArcady is up!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Splatterface II, Round 2 Bout 2: Whitefur v. Bunion

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Okay so about metals...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    I know that steel is the best metal(never used it) and it shouldn't be super hard to make but... Did you guys ever seen black bronze? (In the Phoebus texture pack) it's a very beautiful shade of purple witch is my favourite colour and all that mi question is: can a make most of my stuff out of black bronze(walls, treads depots, door, pavement,etc..) and use steel to make weapons or I just use steel for everything because it's more resistant or something like that?

    submitted by /u/axolotly002
    [link] [comments]

    It's new fortress time! A bunch of streamers playing different games in shifts over 32 hours to celebrate every New Year's Eve around the world. Let's see what the audience think when I introduce them to Dwarf Fortress haha! They were previously watching Elite Dangerous, so a bit of a change!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Three Elves and three goblins walk into a bar...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    First Beast in my 4 years Fort. And one of my marks do this from a tower far away of the beast...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment