• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Now you will know why you fear the night.

    Dwarf Fortress Now you will know why you fear the night.


    Now you will know why you fear the night.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Learning how to build libraries at Daggerpaddle (1.5-2hrs, starting soon)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    HALP

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Was just getting back into DF and in the middle of me playing the keystrokes weren't going through. Some of the keys work but most don't but if I type into Google with the same keys that don't work they register please help me fix my DF before my dwarves starve and don't get any shiny unearthed TIA

    submitted by /u/Quigxis
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with entity tags of DF American civil war mod

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I am in the end stages of making a civil war mod, for context see this (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177515.0). my main issue is that I don't know how to get the CSA to settle lands outside of a small cluster in Texas when using this map (https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15311). I am using the tags

    \[START\_BIOME:SWAMP\_MANGROVE\] 

    [BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_TROPICAL:1]

    \[BIOME\_SUPPORT:SHRUBLAND\_TROPICAL:1\] \[BIOME\_SUPPORT:ANY\_GRASSLAND:1\] \[BIOME\_SUPPORT:SHRUBLAND\_TEMPERATE:1\] \[BIOME\_SUPPORT:ANY\_FOREST:1\] 

    If anyone could recommend a way to fix this issue, I would be eager to hear it

    submitted by /u/derpy_druid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment