• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress I got a little carried away with my current fort ...

    Dwarf Fortress I got a little carried away with my current fort ...


    I got a little carried away with my current fort ...

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Yay!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Toady's rearranged the Official DF Tileset Discussion discussion threads on the Bay 12 Forum to make them easier to find, and for the artists to make sub-threads! Check it out!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    PYLNP Graphics Packs Not Working

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 10:22 PM PST

    Heyo!

    Been playing DF for some time now. However, when trying to install on my new laptop, I find that every time I try to load a graphics pack, my game opens with these green bars covering the screen, and when trying to navigate menus (which are barely coherent) they flash white constantly. I tried a completely fresh install but this keeps happening. Any help would be mega appreciated!

    Resolution is 1920x1200. Trying to use Vettlingr, but this happens for all packs. Also, it seems that my resolution is wack regardless of my settings for that too.

    submitted by /u/GenderlessLlama
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment