• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Here's one curios visitor. I'd love him to join the fortress, at least to know more about him. But after a year here he didn't talk to anyone. Because plump helmet men have no mouth.

    Dwarf Fortress Here's one curios visitor. I'd love him to join the fortress, at least to know more about him. But after a year here he didn't talk to anyone. Because plump helmet men have no mouth.


    Here's one curios visitor. I'd love him to join the fortress, at least to know more about him. But after a year here he didn't talk to anyone. Because plump helmet men have no mouth.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:45 PM PST

    By Fun this week

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Silly post. I've been playing DF off and on for a few years now but have never really made it far into a fortress. This week I started a fortress that was doing great. 98 dwarves. Booming economy. Best I've ever done.

    That was before the goblins came. I had a military but it just wasn't enough. They cut through my ranks like they were butter. Then proceeded to kill all the children and the pets. They didn't even bother to steal anything the jerks. Just came in, slaughtered everyone except for the mayor who they left to live in the knowledge of his failure to prepare for the coming, and left.

    The blood. My god there is blood everywhere. The horror. The horror

    submitted by /u/Entaris
    [link] [comments]

    I need metal

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I'm in winter and so far I have been unable to find metal I just started playing yesterday but I know that I'll be screwed without it. How deep do I have to go to find some?

    submitted by /u/God_of_cornbread
    [link] [comments]

    Candyman bringing fire- Literally

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Location Value: Discrepancy

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Quick thing I noticted and couldn't find online with some quick searches.

    Locations value is different based on how it was designated.

    On my current world for example, making a guildhall. I have a room with six doors, tables and chairs, and a workshop and five statues.

    (q)uery a table and make a dining (r)oom across the whole area, assign to my guild (l)ocation: 623 urists in value.

    Making an act(i)vity zone over the exact same area and setting it as a (m)eeting area and assigning the (l)ocation: 2060 urists in value, and it satisfies my petitioners.

    Since my production is pretty slow right now I appreciate this little trick, but I can't help but feel it is an exploit.

    Edit: My 2nd Guildhall has an even bigger difference. Dining hall: 594¤ Meeting place: 30550¤ This room contains one artifact table. This difference is wild.

    submitted by /u/killroystyx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment