• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress One of speardwarves beat an undead goblin to death with a scroll. I made a little comic on paint to help envision the scene.

    Dwarf Fortress One of speardwarves beat an undead goblin to death with a scroll. I made a little comic on paint to help envision the scene.


    One of speardwarves beat an undead goblin to death with a scroll. I made a little comic on paint to help envision the scene.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    "Hi, I'm Ineth, and this is my husband Ineth. If we have children, we're going to name them all Ineth, too, because you can't stop us."

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I have another mod

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Since Kruggsmash did a video on my Long Night mod I've been meaning to put myself out there more, but always kept forgetting. Well, I'm gonna do that now. This is also a total conversion overhaul that started as a simple halloween project, and considering its approaching its one year anniversary I think I will try to bring more attention to it. Fall From Grace is a dark fantasy horror setting that veers away from conventional fantasy tropes and stock races in favor of something I hope is also as unique and memorable. I will be answering questions in this thread for as long as people can ask them, and I do hope you enjoy my mod.

    https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=14588

    submitted by /u/squamous77
    [link] [comments]

    I got suggested this sub and have no idea what this is

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Please explain this game looks genuinely interesting

    submitted by /u/DylanFromCodBlackOps
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarf Fortress Theme Trap Remix

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    autolabor + therapist for spying (LNP)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    On: DF 0.43.05 using LNP 0.13 (PyLNP). using Ubuntu 20.04

    It seems that I can no longer have dwarf therapist open while autolabor is enabled.

    I enjoy using DT for spying on dwarf moods and evaluating candidates for positions. Is there a why to allow DT open, I promise I won't commit any labors.

    alternatively, if there are other suggestions on how to do this, I'm open to it.

    submitted by /u/OrigenOfAlexandria
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarven Song

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    TIL Werebeasts don't attack their cellmates (???)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment