• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress Was researching historical mining methods for a tabletop campaign, and came across this rather familiar looking diagram...

    Dwarf Fortress Was researching historical mining methods for a tabletop campaign, and came across this rather familiar looking diagram...


    Was researching historical mining methods for a tabletop campaign, and came across this rather familiar looking diagram...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I like this guy.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    I have achieved a perfect embark... Iron a few levels down...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    My precious, deep in the silver mines, the adamantine crown is hidden.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Sure, "polite"

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Sure, "polite"

    https://preview.redd.it/g585ytcezdf51.png?width=1155&format=png&auto=webp&s=025b9799d21509ff0ec378c66f724ee810410ec7

    Don't you kid me, Dwarf Fortress. I watched this guy bite a Necromancer's rotting arm off. I read the combat report where he grabbed a fetid ghoul by the back of the head and yanked out a molar. I know I technically did it but he could have been the RINGMASTER behind pulling a Cask of Amontillado on our king.

    The king is dead, Long Live King Teeth!

    submitted by /u/LadyNanre
    [link] [comments]

    One reason why kidnapping dwarves is a risky business

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    BloodFort Siege ~ Lofi Music Filter

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    My new embark spot (A.K.A Mother of All Chokepoints)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Last night, I started my first fortress. It was gone to a werezebra in less than 3 hours.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I'm still learning the mechanics as I go along, but I guess I got to learn the "losing is fun" lesson pretty early. I didn't even have a military yet. The real kick in the teeth was after 13/20 of my men died, I got to make the unpleasant discovery that werezebras can infect other dwarves, and make them werezebras too.

    All in all, I'm having a great time.

    submitted by /u/ukuleliz
    [link] [comments]

    The necromancer invaders have been hanging around outside my fortress for so long that they've started reproducing. The kids are listed as "Friendly" in the unit menu.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Streaming the new tiny tower fortress and getting ready to rumble with a Forgotten Beast! VOD will be linked in the comments after the stream is ended :)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment