• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress The tables have turnerd. Now he turnes into a dwarf once a month (The Ferrets are my military)

    Dwarf Fortress The tables have turnerd. Now he turnes into a dwarf once a month (The Ferrets are my military)


    The tables have turnerd. Now he turnes into a dwarf once a month (The Ferrets are my military)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Why me, my legendary caracter, i was only swimming :( .

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Dwarf fell from tree and didn't die. So a follower of Armok decided to take matters into his own hands and finish what gravity could not.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    My dwarves really like trees. I have no clue how he got up there.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    necrodead is the best book title I've seen so far

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    need some help here!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I started Dwarf Fortress yesterday,and im absolutely into this game,its mechanics its ai and everything,however,i have some questions that are bothering me...

    1.A Fisher of mine caught ALOT of pond turtles,i processed them at the fishery and i got pond shells out of them and the pond turtles are in my fish barrel,but im confused,it says in the wiki that processing pond turtles created both shells and edible pond turtles,now i dont know if the pond turtles in my barrel are now food or just living creatures inside them

    2.I want to start Hunting,so i assigned some dwarf a hunter role.And i made 2 weapons:A training sword and a Training Axe,it says that hunters can equip weapons,but i also dont know how do they equip them,do they just grab it from the workshop or does the carpenter give it to them?

    submitted by /u/Jelly_bean66
    [link] [comments]

    She's chilling in my entrance bath for at least few months (I think it may be a year). There is no temple there and no food (at least she can drink bath "water").

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Streaming DF now! Count the number of dwarfs stuck in a tree ... One ... Two ... Three ... We'd best take action before any more get to climbing haha. (VOD will be linked in the comments after the stream is over) :)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment