• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress I heard you guys liked big open caves

    Dwarf Fortress I heard you guys liked big open caves


    I heard you guys liked big open caves

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Talking about the steam editions procedural creatures

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Uh... he's a WHAT now?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    JUST WHAT I NEEDED 27 NEW MOUTHS

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Trough the relationships screen you can acces a dead dwarf information (this are fragment of Thoughts, holdings and health screens)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Would Anyone Like to see Slaves to Armok 1 OpenSourced?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Even though Dwarf Fortress pretty much does everything better than the original game, I keep on wanting to see more of Armok. I found Tarn's 'The Future' writings very interesting to read and I liked the look of Armok, too.

    This probably will never happen, but I always hoped Tarn would release the game on Github so people could tinker with it or even continue the development. What does he have to lose? He released open-source versions for Liberal Crime Squad. Unless he secretly is going to work on Armok in the future (which I know won't happen.)

    Think of some ideas the community could make for Armok- add new monsters, rework some of the menus, actually implement structures, etc. It could be its own game in a way.

    I just think there is a missed opportunity here.

    submitted by /u/WraithfulWrath
    [link] [comments]

    [47.04] Assorted pack update+other mod updates [more in comment]

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    This is the result of my first battle in adventure mode. (The context is in the comments)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    [Stream] Grei's Gaming -- Chainedglazed a Tundra Fortress turning to Necormancy

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    MINE DIAMONDSSSSS!!!!! (Yes, I'm not joking- the Dwarf Fortress naming system needs a lot of work.)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment