• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Dwarf Fortress Inspired by Kruggsmash, but still [OC]

    Dwarf Fortress Inspired by Kruggsmash, but still [OC]


    Inspired by Kruggsmash, but still [OC]

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Spoiler Art

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the Age of the mighty ___

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Dwarves are getting too philosophical. Only you can truly know thyself.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Making migrant cheesemakers into productive dwarves through task assignment.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. After 10 years dipping in and out of DF, I've worked out my somewhat ad-hoc approach to assigning labours to useless dwarves might not get the best result.

    Generally, I'll give them a mix of tasks on arrival, depending on what skills they already have and then a few other unrelated skills that I either want extra capacity in (e.g. engraving) or a crafting skill to fill that particular need.

    But it means I generally end up with mostly engravers and masons, metalcrafters and clothing makers.

    I have no ideas how anyone else does this. Can you give me ideas or describe how you do it?

    submitted by /u/NZSloth
    [link] [comments]

    My dogs are hungry. For shrimp laced in feathers and boiling extract that is.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    "Move away from surrounding obstacles before travelling"

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    I just want to know if there's some easy way I'm missing of doing what the title says.

    I made a bigass world and let it run for 600 years (I know it's not a lot, but still a few hours to make) and ventured into a highly populated tower because a slab I wanted was in there. Problem is it went from 10/15 seconds in between steps to 15/20 minutes. The tower was on the very edge of the area so I'm not sure it's just going slower because there's more creatures around since I'm a necromancer so it's not like I'm fighting them into coming to me or something. I'm pretty much already out of there and in the woods but the only thing stopping me from getting away from this is that damn message. I just can't find anything around regarding this message and I don't think I'm the only one who has wondered about this

    No mods whatsoever, as vanilla as it can be although I did cheat engine my character a bit. But it works perfectly fine except when I'm in highly populated areas (which I already knew). I went in because it took seconds, not minutes to take a step and I can deal with that. But 20 minutes is a bit too ridiculous lol

    submitted by /u/R34N1M47OR
    [link] [comments]

    THIS WEEK'S MYSTERY... WHY DID WE FIND SO MANY NOBLES IN A WELL? (I think I know...)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I'm stuck!! what the fuck is going on with human castles?!?!?! I WANT OUT! I am here! How do I get out?! I'm trying to get out for billions of years, it's impossible (Ignore the colours, the walls are actually mostly shinny grey, and the ground is very green)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Flamefortress Volcano embark !dorfclaim to get a dwarf nicknamed after you. DF all day.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment