• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress As we all should stay at home, so should my dwarves on the latest embark!

    Dwarf Fortress As we all should stay at home, so should my dwarves on the latest embark!


    As we all should stay at home, so should my dwarves on the latest embark!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Homeschooling and Dwarf Fortress

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Finding myself in the sudden position of homeschooling my kids(8 and 5), I found I didn't like the school's activity for the math lesson for today. So I showed my kids the new houses I'm digging out and made them the managers, guiding them on what needs to be in each type of house. They then had to do the number crunching for each type of item, determine its material and how much of each material will be needed for the project and future expansions. I'm not sure if I should be pleased or horrified with myself.

    submitted by /u/ankistra
    [link] [comments]

    Sprawling Beautiful Cavern (Vettlingr Tileset)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    My surface tavern is pretty shady these days ..... Doesn't stop the visitors coming to entertain and enjoy themselves every month until the monthly *moon*bath however!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Death by mulled wine

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    My dwarves killed a bronze colossus by cutting it into two pieces with an adamantine spear and i've never seen something so heavy as this things lower body.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I had my first FUN moment

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Downloaded this game an hour ago. Started a new fort "Gravegirders." Whoops, turns out I'm in a badland, but no problem. I start digging underground and things are going good until I see something along the lines of "Job cancelled due to (dwarf) entering combat with an alligator." Poor dwarf was mauled by two alligators. I had all my other dwarves attack to seek revenge after my expedition leader beat up a badger. This alligator killed another dwarf and dipped while his gator friend was getting ganged up on - but the fighting lasted for weeks. They fought until they passd out, woke up, and then kept fighting. I decided to retire the fort because clearly I shouldnt be running this fort if I got dunked on by an alligator, who by the way is now named Lolordumat, "Letterroughness." Gator got into Legends mode. !FUN!

    submitted by /u/qzamap
    [link] [comments]

    TWBT build

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I see some packages have TWBT in their list, but where are people getting the latest builds? Neither the forums, nor github nor mifki's site have anything that isn't from 2019 at the latest.

    Is there someplace to get the latest build similar tohttps://buildmaster.lubar.me/applications/3/builds for dfhack?

    submitted by /u/LemonWrappedBrick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment