• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Dwarf Fortress The merchants sent me a barrel of gremlin tears

    Dwarf Fortress The merchants sent me a barrel of gremlin tears


    The merchants sent me a barrel of gremlin tears

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Used firestarter command to burn some bodies and forget about it. Then I return to surface view after a long time...

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:54 AM PST

    This poor guy was silently followed by a *titan* for three whole years over a grudge, and perished when getting ambushed by it after all that time.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Got this surprise this morning. Forgot that I'd ordered it.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    That is an understatement

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Starter Pack for DF 47.03 now in Beta!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:58 PM PST

    [Modded] I'm not sure that's the correct response.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Help, I think my shroom farmer became a necromancer

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Help, I think my shroom farmer became a necromancer

    So I had my farmer enlisted in the military due to a goblin kidnapper. He proceeded to beat the kidnaper with a sock and then that announcement popped up.

    Any idea if this is gonna make the fort more fun?

    dis

    submitted by /u/xGalaxyWolfx
    [link] [comments]

    So my fortress got attacked by Quetzacoatl *Cries in dwarven*

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Dorf went berserk and thought it'd be a good idea to start fighting in the main hall, only to be struck down by teamwork. I love this game.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:39 AM PST

    TIL you can make/be your own questgiver in Adventurer Mode.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I believe this is an odd quirk that's possible due to the new party system.

    I made my first adventurer for this world; who they were or did likely is irrelevant except for the fact that I went into the woods and built my own little cabin, set it as the main hall, an claimed the area are my own, making me a Lady. I retired there, and made another character. I developed their skills a bit and then retired them in that same camp, but this probably didn't matter. But now I had two adventurers I could un-retire together, and characters in the same party are made to be very good friends with each other, so I was immediately able to ask the Lady to become a hearthperson and then request missions. I have no idea if fulfilling these requests will actually be useful but hey, if nothing else it's a good source of stuff to do.

    submitted by /u/madpathmoth
    [link] [comments]

    Kinky Dwarves...

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    6yo IRL World - Anenu Ononi Legends, in the past an elf devoured an Hydra (!!??!)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    More in-depth social mechanics in adventure mode

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:57 AM PST

    I started playing adventure mode in the new release and noticed two phenomena: One person with the title of warlord eventually refused to talk to me at all. This was after me attempting to tell jokes and flatter him, to which he responded negatively. Another person, a human baroness, made me a hearthperson even though I had no accomplishments whatsoever. At this point I had just given a performance and told a few jokes to them. It seems that this behaviour is new?

    submitted by /u/iamthelol1
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Place corpse stockpile outside the gates for motivated and mentally stable workers.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Now that's a campaign slogan!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Asen Zonobur, (werelizard) Peasant, is surprisingly fatalistic about his upcoming werelizard treatment.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    The titan killer codex

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    So is this normal now? I had one necromancer join and now this happens. And I don't have that certain book in my library.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Someone just got drunk in the Blazedguild Fort...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Someone just got drunk in the Blazedguild Fort...

    Population before drunk person: 140+Population after drunk person: 87

    The graveyard district is gonna need an expansion...

    Edit: after letting the game run for a while, I think it calmed down at a grand total of 68 dwarfs.I got the suspicion it will still go further down with the possible trauma that the miasma and all the deaths will cause.

    Edit 2: Never mind, I'm down to 30 dwarfs, and a Vile Force of Darkness has invaded, at this rate, this place is doomed

    Those guys did not take the insults lightly

    submitted by /u/Lubuthewarrior
    [link] [comments]

    So I found some odd races. I felt adventure-y and it there showed up some I haven't seen before.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment